Awesome New Site-Lockerz.com

[quote name='puppylover354']i saw that too. was at cn[/QUOTE]

What's CN?

And, wow so they have fast shipping I'm guessing? Unless he's been around since the very beginning, but still, when did this site first open?

sending invites. pm me your email and ill send an invite. will probably be on for 2-3 hours and im always refreshing my many web pages fairly often so it should arrive soon. pm me again if its taking to long and ill resend.

im also suprised how long it took for this to be carried over to the referral area. cheapyD must be busy.

oh dont worry, dwb, ill be on most of the night and im doing it right away

just a reminder that if more than one person send u an invite, it usually doesnt go through

[quote name='SimpRgr8']Thanks for the invite, but it still hasn't come to my E-mail, it's not in the spam folder too. Hopefully it will be in there tomorrow.[/QUOTE]

Still no show. Do you think I should try a different E-mail or wait it out?

If anyone still hasn't signed up for this site yet, just pm me your email and I will send an invite to your email right away!! But it is a little slow recieving the email from the lockerz... Just be patient...

PM me your e-mail as I have plenty of invites to hand out.

As for those who haven't received, be patient. Give it a day at least.

I have got loads of invites left if anyone wants one. These topics are now banned from another site, despite being completely within the rules. 4 out of the 7 people I have invited have accepted their invites, and I sent them today. I think the others didn't only because they asked loads of people for one, and didn't end up choosing mine. Just be patient and you'll get it.

Just PM me and I'll do it as quick as I can.

^ Sent ya one tho invites are having problems:

We are overloaded because of the overwhelming response. Working on it now and will have caught up by tomorrow. This is part of what we're testing in this pre-Beta phase. Thanks for your patience.
- from Lockerz

I'm here at the moment, I'll be here all afternoon and I verified and they work now, also I resend the refferals, if I said that I send you one you should have it now

PM me
(INCLUDE YOUR E-MAIL!)

Well, it's 11am here, so I'll be on all day.

Just PM me for an invite.

EDIT: Hm, I think we have unlimited invites, I've invited over 20, most of these from Facebook who haven't accepted. The 20 invites get you Z-List status, but we can invite people after this, and then get double points per invite.

*Finds a list of email addresses on the Internet*

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm giving out invites also. Just send me a pm of your email and ill be here all day inviting people. I am already half way to an ipod.

[quote name='darkeden']I'm giving out invites also. Just send me a pm of your email and ill be here all day inviting people. I am already half way to an ipod.[/QUOTE]

How do you guys get so many points?? the only way to get them is doing the dallies right??

[quote name='bubbaducky']How do you guys get so many points?? the only way to get them is doing the dallies right??[/QUOTE]
no clue honestly .... I started today but you get to do a game one time only worth tons of points which got me half way to a ipod. Apparently someone did good enough for like 200 points on the game and got like 3 items.

[quote name='darkeden']no clue honestly .... I started today but you get to do a game one time only worth tons of points which got me half way to a ipod. Apparently someone did good enough for like 200 points on the game and got like 3 items.[/QUOTE]

Someone also mentioned a program that slows your browser down so you can get like all the points, haven't tried it tho myself :cool:

[quote name='Mizzou75']i did miserable on the game. dammit.[/QUOTE]

Same here, I wish they let you do it once a week or something,lol. I was stupid enough to do it on a laptop touchpad so I couldn't move the bar as fast as I could have with a mouse.

[quote name='Finess']Someone also mentioned a program that slows your browser down so you can get like all the points, haven't tried it tho myself :cool:[/QUOTE]
yeah I have it but didnt use it. kinda unfair to cheat a company giving away free items.

still giving away invites send me a pm of your email.

[quote name='dodgeme']That picture was proven fake. Troll lol.[/QUOTE]

How? I saw on another thread they said it was fake too...but whats the deal with the lil lockerz card that came with it? Im confused

[quote name='Frisky Piranha']You don't think they would notice most of the people getting 25 points when this one god like player got 200?[/QUOTE]
I got 40 and the player that got almost 200 is legit... although anyone that has like an old 1998 computer with the lag may have an advantage lol
[quote name='MasterWolf']it does not matter right now since every reward is fresh out.[/QUOTE]
they are adding the prizes back in 6 days

bread's done
Back