Azuradisc repair service

vocab

CAGiversary!
Feedback
5 (100%)
I wanna get some games professionally resurfaced, and I know Azuradisc makes the best machines to do them. However, has anyone actually tried their mail in disc repair service? If so how did it go?

Thanks.

Moving this thread to General Gaming and Industry Forum. Maybe it'll get some informative replies in there. And, it's the more appropriate forum.

Do not send to Azuradisc, they lost a disc from my order and most discs have clearly visible swirl mark and the machine left a very ugly circle mark on the center of the discs.

Hopefully they will refund my money..

[quote name='cerot']Do not send to Azuradisc, they lost a disc from my order and most discs have clearly visible swirl mark and the machine left a very ugly circle mark on the center of the discs.

Hopefully they will refund my money..[/QUOTE]

Update

Wow, i am very impressed with azuradisc customer service. The guy un charge of domestic sales, remplaced the lost disc and repaired another bunch of discs for free. The disc was a very hard to find and rare gameube game.

This lost of discs look amazing, almost invisible swirl marks only on PS1 discs and no ugly mark on the center.

bread's done
Back