Azu's List~ H: ME2 CE, 360, PS3, TONS OF BluRay, HDDVD, more!

Thanks!
I was a little confused myself :)
But with you having the only $25 total, and this post, its very helpful.
OP updated with who's paid.
To schuerm: I'll be going to the post office soon and I'll try to get an estimate of shipping. I'll be looking for the cheapest possible way.

Is $10.50 my exact total (Canada to Canada shipping)?

PM me with an invoice, and I'll send you the payment right away.
Cheers.
Matt

Hey guys,

Just an update:
Our family is sitting shiva. It's what happens when a close family member has passed (my grandmother) and therefore I haven't really been able to get out of the house.
Items will start shipping SATURDAY. All the paid orders will be shipped by then.
I will do everything I can to ensure this happens.
I sincerely apologize for the inconvenience but I hope you are all aware that I really have no say in the matter.
Feel free to hate me starting monday if your stuff isn't on the way by then :)

[quote name='Azumangaman']Hey guys,

Just an update:
Our family is sitting shiva. It's what happens when a close family member has passed (my grandmother) and therefore I haven't really been able to get out of the house.
Items will start shipping SATURDAY. All the paid orders will be shipped by then.
I sincerely apologize for the inconvenience but I hope you are all aware that I really have no say in the matter.
Feel free to hate me starting monday if your stuff isn't on the way by then :)[/QUOTE]

Just wanted to confirm if you got my payment or not. I see the front page isn't updated...

[quote name='Azumangaman']Hey guys,

Just an update:
Feel free to hate me starting monday if your stuff isn't on the way by then :)[/QUOTE]
Thanks for the update.

Hey, has anyone gotten their shipments yet? It's been about a week and usually any mail service has it here by now. Getting a bit concerned, maybe mine got lost or something :(

Azu -- what did you ship by? And by any chance did you get any sort of delivery confirmation or tracking number?

Keep in mind that the shipments are from Canada. So they could take a lot longer thanks to Customs.
You should get them in sometime next week, as I sent them off last Saturday.

Oh forgot about the Canada part! That explains it. Thanks :)

EDIT: Well I'll be damned, spoke too soon. Got the games today. THANKS! :) Positive feedback left.

Last edited by a moderator:
JUST an update:
Everyone from the first shipment has received their items!
Everyone from the second shipment (schuerm, tristelme, gamerman) should have their items soon. Tristelme, please expect a long wait because you are so far away! My option for fast shipping was $61, so obviously that was out of the question.
Gogeta, your movie will ship in the next couple days!

Thanks everyone, and an updated list will come soon!

[quote name='dv8mad']Holy crap! How long will we be stick in dv8mad lowball aftermath?
Get a new list ferchristsakes![/QUOTE]
Wish=granted

Not that I have much to sell at this point...

[quote name='adriley313']CML for Naruto

You got Prototype.
The HORROR[/QUOTE]
Ummm...no I didn't :)
And I see Naruto:The Broken Bond..nothing else. PM me if you want to try to work something out.

bread's done
Back