B&M Walmart $10 Blu-Rays (Possibly $5 w/ target coupon)

csabatini

CAGiversary!
Just a heads up, Walmart is selling a bunch of BDs for $10 for atleast this week, and rumors are they will be running more in the near future. In-store only. Here is a list of confirmed titles, although different stores might have different selections

$10

Die Hard 1
Predator
Commando
Point Break
Master & Commander
I Robot
28 days
Terminator 1
Roadhouse
Donnie Darko
Kingdom of Heaven
Boondock Saints
Speed
In the Name of the King
Transporter 1
Transporter 2
Devil Wears Prada
Napolen Dynamite
PathFinder
The Marine
Rest Stop 1
Rest Stop 2
Near Dark
Lies & Illisions
Blazing Saddles
The Punisher
Risky Business
Streets of Blood

You also might be able to get them to accept the $5 off Target coupon, but YMMV obviously

Update... just went by my other walmart and picked up Master & Commander and i-Robot for $10 each. Tried to use the coupon but got shut down twice, once by a cashier and once by a manager. $10 each still isn't bad for 2 of the top PQ/AQ blus though.

[quote name='csabatini']Update... just went by my other walmart and picked up Master & Commander and i-Robot for $10 each. Tried to use the coupon but got shut down twice, once by a cashier and once by a manager. $10 each still isn't bad for 2 of the top PQ/AQ blus though.[/QUOTE]
when he said w/ $5 cpn he most likely might pricematching Walmart then using it.

Yeah I know. Although as Ed said you need an ad to PM, and I definitely don't see these going in an ad, so that's unlikely to work.

Great price on Kingdom of Heaven. Hoping Target has it on sale sometime between now and the 24th or I may have to jump on that.

[quote name='Tyga24']Great price on Kingdom of Heaven. Hoping Target has it on sale sometime between now and the 24th or I may have to jump on that.[/QUOTE]

My local target has it for 12.99 or $7.99 w/coupon

[quote name='Poor2More']My local target has it for 12.99 or $7.99 w/coupon[/QUOTE]

Wow, thanks for the heads up. I may have to check the targets around me.

You can use the Target coupon at Walmart, YM SHOULD NOT MATTER.
I've been able to use a Target coupon at Walmart by asking if they accept 'Vendor Coupons' and it's been used more than once.

Most of these prices are no better than Target's anyway, so do what you wish.

[quote name='Seasick Pirate']You can use the Target coupon at Walmart, YM SHOULD NOT MATTER.
I've been able to use a Target coupon at Walmart by asking if they accept 'Vendor Coupons' and it's been used more than once.

Most of these prices are no better than Target's anyway, so do what you wish.[/QUOTE]

I don't get it. Target is a competitor of Walmart. Target is not one of Walmart's vendors.

[quote name='Yanksfan']Wow, I didn't know Target would let you PM and use a coupon too.[/QUOTE]

This is actually specifically not Target's policy, per their website, but I'm guessing people here are banking on clerks not knowing that.

[quote name='typical guy']I don't get it. Target is a competitor of Walmart. Target is not one of Walmart's vendors.[/QUOTE]

Stores sometimes match coupons the same way they match prices.

I would lean towards 28 days later, but honestly the first 2/3 of the list is from another site and I don't know for sure. I didn't see either at my local walmart.

Hmm, there a lot I would like to get, but I don't know if I would be able to get them to match the coupon.

I couldn't get any of the 4 stores I went to to match my Target IN STORE printout for Fallout 3 GotY.

I'm 99.999999% certain its 28 Days Later seeing that 28 Days isn't even on Blu to begin with.... unless if its some Walmart exclusive that nobody told anyone about until now.

[quote name='Seasick Pirate']It worked for me when I bought Risky Business and Speed.
I used a coupon for each.[/QUOTE]

At which store though. I'm saying I tried to use the coupon at Walmart and they wouldn't match it.

If you PM'd at Target and were able to use the coupon, I'm not surprised; it'd be kind of fucked up if they didn't let you.

EDIT: If you did PM at Target though, how'd you do it without an ad? I tried to get them to PM Freddy VS Jason to Walmart's price of $10.00 and they said I needed the current, physical ad (one employee even said I needed the ad in it's entirety). I questioned them and said "You can't just call the store and confirm their actual in-store price over the phone?" and they turned me down. They have the worst PM policy ever.

No no no. I used ththe $5 Target coupon at Walmart.
I first went to the Customer Service counter and showed them the coupon asking if they accepted other 'vendor' coupons. The little old lady behind the counter looked it over and said 'sure thing.' I hadn't even checked their inventory beforehand so I went and checked it out and brought the two back to Customer Service.

I'm just thinking now that there is a Target across the street from this particular Walmart, so that may have some influence.

[quote name='Seasick Pirate']No no no. I used ththe $5 Target coupon at Walmart.
I first went to the Customer Service counter and showed them the coupon asking if they accepted other 'vendor' coupons. The little old lady behind the counter looked it over and said 'sure thing.' I hadn't even checked their inventory beforehand so I went and checked it out and brought the two back to Customer Service.

I'm just thinking now that there is a Target across the street from this particular Walmart, so that may have some influence.[/QUOTE]

Hmm; I went to the electronics department, gathered what I wanted, and said "Do you match competitor coupons?" and the woman said very reassuringly "MHM!" Then when I put my stuff down and she actually looked at, that's when the BS train came. They called for a CSM and after waiting for about 5-7 minutes and more calls, the woman got on the phone and called someone, asked about the coupons, and I was immediately turned down.

Maybe I'll try the CS desk if I'm near one again.

Went to the ghetto walmart in town and they hardly had any blus, was quite dissapointed. I did see Near Dark for $10, any recommendations?

Yeah I haven't seen I, Robot at any of the 4 Wal-Marts I've been too. Also could not get them to price match the Target coupon. Best Buy has no problem in doing so.

bread's done
Back