B1G1 ½ off Activision Titles at T.R.U.

Damn TRU is trying to steall all the gamers away from every other store. That's assuming it's all 360 games in stores. :D

So, does it include Assassin's Creed and Call of Duty 4 for $90? I'm thinking about waiting for the KB Toys deal (B1G1F), but I have people coming over on Tuesday, and I don't want to keep them waiting until Friday :\

I saw signs specifically saying "on select Activision titles" when I was at my local TRU for the Wii B2G1 sale.. so very YMMV unless something changed since 10am.

[quote name='asif5th']So, does it include Assassin's Creed and Call of Duty 4 for $90? I'm thinking about waiting for the KB Toys deal (B1G1F), but I have people coming over on Tuesday, and I don't want to keep them waiting until Friday :\[/quote]

Well that's why I said YMMV. The guy at GameTZ apparently had no problems with it, but I can't say for sure if it's all stores or hell, even none. But if you're int the area, at least you have the heads up to check it out.

[quote name='AlphakirA']Well that's why I said YMMV. The guy at GameTZ apparently had no problems with it, but I can't say for sure if it's all stores or hell, even none. But if you're int the area, at least you have the heads up to check it out.[/quote] Yeah, I got one about 2 miles away from my apartment, But I'm looking to pick up AC, MassE, and COD4...just trying to confirm that KB Toys does have the B1G1F on Black Friday so I can save some moolah!

Wow, TRU is REALLY bringing it for video games. If they implemented some sort of gamer card that gives you 10% off all the time they'd be my only stop...

I wonder if they're even making money on video games these days with some of their sales...

[quote name='AlphakirA']Yes on the website it's apparently only 14 titles and only Activision games BUT someone (and a reliable one too) over at GameTZ said in-store it was all 360 games. Obviously YMMV but couldn't hurt to check it out if you're nearby.

Assassin's Creed and Call Of Duty 4 = $90? I'd do it :D[/QUOTE]
how long does this last? Halo 3+ CoD 4 for 90 sounds awesome.

[quote name='prateeko']Wow, TRU is REALLY bringing it for video games. If they implemented some sort of gamer card that gives you 10% off all the time they'd be my only stop...

I wonder if they're even making money on video games these days with some of their sales...[/quote]
Too bad they went private a couple years ago, I'd LOVE to see this company's financials.

Or maybe they're banking on we'll all be grown up some day and be brainwashed into taking our kids to shop there...

Edit: They still file 10-K's, heh... they're staying afloat as a company it looks like, nothing more, nothing less.

[quote name='Switchblade232']how long does this last? Halo 3+ CoD 4 for 90 sounds awesome.[/quote]

No idea, hell I don't even know if this is what I said it is :lol:

If you could get two RB bundles and split the net cost with a friend, you're looking at over $40 savings.

It's in the weekly ads, so not YMMV. All PS2 and 360 games. I think the ad sales end on Wednesday though.

If it were for PS3 too I would definitely try for two Rock Bands and combine with my $25 GC.

EDIT: Here's my local ad. Second page.

I misread things...

[quote name='MorPhiend']It's in the weekly ads, so not YMMV. All PS2 and 360 games. I think the ad sales end on Wednesday though.

If it were for PS3 too I would definitely try for two Rock Bands and combine with my $25 GC.

EDIT: Here's my local ad. Second page.[/quote]
Um, no, it's not in the ad. In the ad, it's SELECT ACTIVISION TITLES that are b1g1 1/2 off. Zoom in and read the small print under "50% OFF"

[quote name='MorPhiend']It's in the weekly ads, so not YMMV. All PS2 and 360 games. I think the ad sales end on Wednesday though.

EDIT: Here's my local ad. Second page.[/quote]Your ad says what most have reported: Buy One Get Half Off Second on select Activision titles. Or did I misunderstand your post?

Oops. I guess I didn't read it close enough the other day when I saw it since I don't care about PS2 or 360. I just saw the thread and remembered seeing that in the ad and didn't re-check what it said. Sorry for the false alarm. :oops:

[quote name='Pr0JectNymPh0!']If true, TRU will be my CAG Awards B&M Retailer of the Year :O[/quote]

IMO it's already been signed, sealed, and delivered

bread's done
Back