B1G1 50% off Nintendo DS titles @ Amazon

Arg, original Professor Layton isn't included / out of stock, and even if it were, its cheaper to buy it and Diabolical box from amazon warehouse deals.

I have nothing to go with DQVI, already own the other good titles available. Barely any Nintendo Titles or Radiant Historia.

To anyone in need of a second game, get 999 (Or Ghost Trick if you have it already). Both are excellent mystery games that I promise you will remember for a while if you put the time into them. 999 is the superior game, but Ghost Trick is still very, very good.

[quote name='backseatdog']lol, everything's been marked up.[/QUOTE]

man, no kidding. Many of these have gone up $3-10 and a lot are full retail...

[quote name='gamer5389']Glad I held off on buying 999 but having trouble finding something to go with it.[/QUOTE]

same... Tempted to get Pokemon HeartGold, but I just got White and don't really feel like playing 2 40+ hour games

[quote name='mtxbass1']man, no kidding. Many of these have gone up $3-10 and a lot are full retail...[/QUOTE]

This happens almost every single time that Amazon does a BOGO deal.

Hmm, DQ VI and Pokemon Platinum (I've played every generation, but skipped over that one for some reason) comes to $40 with this promo and the credit from buying Pokemon White. That's a pretty great deal but I really shouldn't spend this much in one shot right now. Decisions, decisions...

[quote name='ShockandAww']999 and/or Ghost Trick are both good buys. Unwound Future is also included.[/QUOTE]

That is like the dream duo right there. I cannot express how much I adore 999 and Ghost Trick. My 2 favorite games on the DS.

[quote name='mtxbass1']man, no kidding. Many of these have gone up $3-10 and a lot are full retail...[/QUOTE]

From the Abyss $29.99 ROFL.

They have some really nice deals though. Golden Sun, 999...

I'm still waiting for my Amazon trade-in credit to process. Don't wanna spend cash >.

[quote name='yokofox33']That is like the dream duo right there. I cannot express how much I adore 999 and Ghost Trick. My 2 favorite games on the DS.[/QUOTE]

I would have done this immediately had I not already bought Ghost Trick. I'm currently leaning toward Super Scribblenauts to go with 999 for lack of anything else I want.

Bought 2x Plants vs Zombies. I needed to buy a gift and I want to play it on the go since Blackberry stinks for gaming.

Man I just ordered 999 at full price last week. I need a suggestion on a game to group with Ghost Trick, I have a lot of the common games (Layton, Phoenix Wright, etc) so something a little more unique is preferred.

I grabbed DQ:VI and Ghost Trick.
Then I saw Golden Sun: Dark Dawn on the next page...now I'm trying to find something else to go with that, lol.

It just seems I have everything I want from that list.
Maybe Prof. Layton Unwound Future...

[quote name='mortalgroove']I grabbed DQ:VI and Ghost Trick.
Then I saw Golden Sun: Dark Dawn on the next page...now I'm trying to find something else to go with that, lol.

It just seems I have everything I want from that list.
Maybe Prof. Layton Unwound Future...[/QUOTE]
Lufia Curse of the Sinistrals maybe? But yeah I'd get Professor Layton. I'm not into the RPGs as much though. Alice in Wonderland was supposed to be surprisingly good also but I havent played it. Gamespot gave it an 8.5 though. Of course that ones only $20 anyway so wouldnt match well with the others.

Interesting PM of Toys R Us.

Most of these I either have or don't want. The ones I do want don't pair up to where a B1G1 50% off is a good deal. Sad.

[quote name='Altanis']Interesting PM of Toys R Us.

Most of these I either have or don't want. The ones I do want don't pair up to where a B1G1 50% off is a good deal. Sad.[/QUOTE]Same here--if Radiant Historia was part of this sale, I'd be all over it, but for some weird reason, it appears it's not (even though Amazon is selling it for $34.99)...

[quote name='Vigilante']Same here--if Radiant Historia was part of this sale, I'd be all over it, but for some weird reason, it appears it's not (even though Amazon is selling it for $34.99)...[/QUOTE]
It's because they are out of stock.

They don't put OOS items in their sales.

Thanks ShockandAww, but I have Lufia. I have most of the RPG's on that list. Well, all the ones I want anyhoo, lol

Perhaps I should just hold off on Golden Sun. I have enough 20-30-40+ hour RPG's to keep me busy until it ends up somewhere near $14.99

Also, I totally agree with the recommendations for 999. It's very text heavy, but it is very awesome too.

[quote name='Vigilante']Same here--if Radiant Historia was part of this sale, I'd be all over it, but for some weird reason, it appears it's not (even though Amazon is selling it for $34.99)...[/QUOTE]

nope :
"Radiant Historia
by Atlus
Platform: Nintendo DS | Rated: Everyone 10+
4.3 out of 5 stars See all reviews (7 customer reviews) | Like (55)
Price: $54.99 & eligible for free shipping with Amazon Prime
6 new from $34.99

In Stock.
Sold by game-ware and Fulfilled by Amazon. Gift-wrap available."

Its fufilled by amazon but not sold by amazon

grrrrr I want 999 if i could get either poke black/white or RH id be a happy man

Hm, I want 999. But I don't know if I should bite. Nothing else there that interests me at this point. Got a giant backlog too.

[quote name='kennedykougar']nope :
"Radiant Historia
by Atlus
Platform: Nintendo DS | Rated: Everyone 10+
4.3 out of 5 stars See all reviews (7 customer reviews) | Like (55)
Price: $54.99 & eligible for free shipping with Amazon Prime
6 new from $34.99

In Stock.
Sold by game-ware and Fulfilled by Amazon. Gift-wrap available."

Its fufilled by amazon but not sold by amazon[/QUOTE]Technically, that Radiant Historia isn't sold by Amazon, but the first one listed here under the "New" section's Featured Merchants:

http://www.amazon.com/gp/offer-listing/B004CVWETI/ref=dp_olp_new?ie=UTF8&condition=new

is sold by Amazon. It doesn't matter either way; it doesn't qualify for the sale (I tried an order with Super Scribblenauts and there was no discount), likely because it'd ship in 2-4 weeks. Oh well.

I thought Phoenix Wright was OOP? I guess we know where the copies Capcom was selling with Ghost Trick came from. Anyway, I'm glad there's finally something I can pair with Picross 3D (Chinatown Wars, probably). Usually the DS selection on these blows.

Oh btw, for people having trouble choosing a 2nd game, Golden Sun: Dark Dawn is on the list. The Golden Sun series is among the best RPG's ever made and I would highly recommend it.

[quote name='yokofox33']That is like the dream duo right there. I cannot express how much I adore 999 and Ghost Trick. My 2 favorite games on the DS.[/QUOTE]

When I saw this post, those were the first two games that popped into my mind.

Looks like I'm getting Golden Sun and Mega Man Zero collection. Will be perfect to play on my 3DS next month :) Considering I'm not getting any launch titles for it until DOA: Dimensions comes out these two plus Pokemon White will certainly hold me over for awhile.

How long is this deal going to last?

I sent in a couple of games yesterday for Amazon credit. I'm hoping the deal will still be active once I receive my credit.

[quote name='mtincher']How long is this deal going to last?

I sent in a couple of games yesterday for Amazon credit. I'm hoping the deal will still be active once I receive my credit.[/QUOTE]

You have about a 0% chance of getting your credit before this deal expires. It should end Sunday.

bread's done
Back