B1G1 Fandango Ticket from Tropicana Rewards ***Still alive with trick on Page 4***

Thanks OP! Just got 5 codes. Think I'll quit now though, cause I'm not sure there's enough movies worth seeing this summer to get any more codes than that. lol

[quote name='Jodou']ROFL, they don't even verify the email so you can just make up gibberish and get as many codes as you want. So far I've got enough to see every movie I wanted this summer for half off.[/QUOTE]

Just keep in mind that the code(s) expire on June 16th at 11:59 PM CDT. Usually you can pre-order tickets via Fandango though, so you should be good as long as you use them all before then.

[quote name='thisboywillbreak']Just keep in mind that the code(s) expire on June 16th at 11:59 PM CDT. Usually you can pre-order tickets via Fandango though, so you should be good as long as you use them all before then.[/QUOTE]
Well, the big two to see are Iron Man 2 and Robin Hood, which are both next month so I think I'm good. BTW, this is a great promo to use for Kick-Ass since it kicked major ass IMO.

Just an FYI if you do a search in your area and look through the offers I found one for great discounts to theaters and clubs. I checked it out and found one of my favorite cinemas offering a coupon for seven bucks a ticket for up to four tickets. Since tickets are 14 bucks a piece for this theater it's a great deal! This is good if you find that you don't like the Fandango cinemas.

and anyone with extras, can i get a Fandango B1G1 promo code by PM please, thanks.

i was never able to register and now it's over.

Last edited by a moderator:
Just checked the site, and yes this is dead :) Hope everyone that wanted one got one (or a few) I know I'll be saving a ton on movies this summer whoot!!!

[quote name='FreeReferrals4Me']just thought you should know..you need to buy a minimum of two tickets for this. so you will end up paying a buy one get one free basically.[/QUOTE]

This guy is onto something. :roll:

Thanks guys. I go to the movies with my girlfriend all the time so this will save me at least a $100 over the summer. Though the codes expire in June, a lot of movies have tickets for sale on Fandango a month before release so you'll be able to see a lot of movies in July too.

[quote name='FreeReferrals4Me']just thought you should know..you need to buy a minimum of two tickets for this. so you will end up paying a buy one get one free basically.[/QUOTE]
55979-mres-commissary-captain-obvious.jpg

Wow, how did I miss this yesterday! The one day I don't look at the "free stuff" part of CAG lol. Thankfully it is still working, just got a code and used to get tickets tonight for the wife and I to see Kick-Ass! Thanks OP!

BLOGG HER11
SAVVY AUNTI
additional codes for 1 point each when u register for tropicana. these 2 codes and the 2 in the OP are only valid for 6 hours after registering.

^^^^ same here just got 2 kick ass tickets for today for $8 total!
awesome

is the link still working for anybody im trying to nab more!

If I use this B1G1 code, can I get each ticket to a different movie? I was thinking of buying a ticket to see Iron Man 2 and use the other ticket to maybe see kick ass.

bread's done
Back