B1G1 free on TV DVD's

Is it me or are these prices on the higher end? I mean $34.99 a pop for Seinfeld. It's almost like Amazon tripled their prices instead of their normal doubling for their B1G1's

[quote name='blk00civicsi']Is it me or are these prices on the higher end? I mean $34.99 a pop for Seinfeld. It's almost like Amazon tripled their prices instead of their normal doubling for their B1G1's[/QUOTE]
Yeah, I agree. Seinfeld for $35 is pretty steep. Isn't it only $20 at BB this weekend?

Typical that they'd do this, raise the prices by 10-15 dollars but stick it on a promo like this, makes it no cheaper than buying them both beforehand on most of these.

Would like to pickup some more Shield (I stopped on season 3) but those prices seem a little steep even at half price.

even with the price stepped up, i feel like its worth it. paying 35 bucks for 2 tv dvd seasons, not bad at all in my book
transparent_pixel.gif

I ordered on 1/04/09:

The Tick - The Entire Series
VIP - The Complete First Season (a guilty pleasure of mine)

I should be receiving them via USPS today.

And if I'm not mistaken, when I was browsing the list before placing my order, I saw The Critic on there. Looking at the list now, it is nowhere to be seen.

[quote name='PopcornBandit']I ordered on 1/04/09:

The Tick - The Entire Series
VIP - The Complete First Season (a guilty pleasure of mine)

I should be receiving them via USPS today.

And if I'm not mistaken, when I was browsing the list before placing my order, I saw The Critic on there. Looking at the list now, it is nowhere to be seen.[/quote]It's there, currently the last item on page 2.

[quote name='jackfrost1']even with the price stepped up, i feel like its worth it. paying 35 bucks for 2 tv dvd seasons, not bad at all in my book
transparent_pixel.gif
[/quote]

ya good call man im going to pick these up quick
pixel.gif

Last edited by a moderator:
bread's done
Back