B1G1 Manga Anime at DDD

Thanks. I can finally get the second season of Ghost in the Shell.

EDIT: Update of m order.

Second Gig 1-7
Solid State Society(1337 edition)
----------------------------------------------
Total:$69.84

Awesome! Thanks a bunch.

So volume 2 and 3 went backordered of the 2nd gig. My order shipped on the 5th. 2 and 3 shipped today. I will have to pace myself with disc one until the rest come. I have that and the Blade Runner blu set. I should be ok. Thanks again! I am so happy I got the complete 2nd gig and movie for less than the complete set retails for.

For anyone who missed this, Rightstuf is now having a 50% off all Manga DVD sale. Good chance to nab anything you might have missed/wasn't available.

(I will continue to shake my fist at the sky and scream "why can't they have a sale on a company whose DVDs I actually want?!")

[quote name='DuelLadyS']For anyone who missed this, Rightstuf is now having a 50% off all Manga DVD sale. Good chance to nab anything you might have missed/wasn't available.

(I will continue to shake my fist at the sky and scream "why can't they have a sale on a company whose DVDs I actually want?!")[/quote]

Yeah, for 14 cents more I could have gotten the 2nd gig in a box and the same collector's edition I ordered from DD. Oh well. My main concern is the shelf space for my new anime.

bread's done
Back