B1G1F Free S/H PC Soft/hard sale! LAST DAY B4 EBAY!

SpeedFire

CAGiversary!
Feedback
2 (100%)
I need to clear as much stuff as possible to make room in my pad and to make some much needed cash. I will give shipping for free on all my items. I will also include a free demo or other free gift.

PICS SOON

Software-

http://www.rickysanders.net/Photos/eBay/pcclearance/DSC00015.JPG

Word 2000 NEW- $9 shipped

Unused XP Home key: $4

Unused Media Center 2002 key: $3

Dell XP Pro discs: These discs include Windows XP Proffessional with Service Pack 1a. I obtained these from a friend who manages a gigantic PC network thingy (I forget what it's called.) They bought a mass XP Pro Corp license and these were never used. They came with Dell laptops. Due to the difficulty of removing COA stickers (hey, if you know how to remove em without breaking em, lemme know!) he simply wrote down the serials and wrote over the COAs in permanent marker, so those serials can not be read off the laptop. So you will be receiving all you need for XP: a disc, a legit unused serial, and a as-is randomly selected piece of hardware (to comply with XP selling rules.) As far as legality goes, it IS legal. I did research this. As long as I include a piece of hardware it is fine. I am asking $35 shipped each on these or best offer.

Internet Explorer 4.0 official Microsoft Disc: $2 shipped or free with any purchase

Media Center 2002 to 2004 upgrade disc HP: $4 shipped

http://www.rickysanders.net/Photos/eBay/pcclearance/DSC00017.JPG

Hardware: I am willing to ship first to people with equal or higher feedback then me. I am doing this to increase confidence and sales. Once you have it installed and working, you can pay me.

200W power supply (2) $6 each (local pickup only unless you want to pick up the shipping tab)

128mb PC2100S Laptop ram (15 pieces) $12 each

http://www.rickysanders.net/Photos/eBay/pcclearance/DSC00016.JPG

2.5 Ghz Intel Celeron Processor, including stock heatsink and fan. I will include a free syringe of Arctic Silver 5: $40? (no clue what it is worth.)

http://www.rickysanders.net/Photos/eBay/pcclearance/DSC00018.JPG

80mm UV cathode case fan opened but new: $6

http://www.rickysanders.net/Photos/eBay/pcclearance/DSC00019.JPG

80mm UV cathode case fan new in box: $8

80mm Chamelleon 7 color changing fan: $10 each (2)

120mm standard case fan: $1 or free with any item

More items + pictures coming soon!

[quote name='SpeedFire']Dell XP Pro discs: These discs include Windows XP Proffessional with Service Pack 1a. I obtained these from a friend who manages a gigantic PC network thingy (I forget what it's called.) They bought a mass XP Pro Corp license and these were never used. They came with Dell laptops. Due to the difficulty of removing COA stickers (hey, if you know how to remove em without breaking em, lemme know!) he simply wrote down the serials and wrote over the COAs in permanent marker, so those serials can not be read off the laptop. So you will be receiving all you need for XP: a disc, a legit unused serial, and a as-is randomly selected piece of hardware (to comply with XP selling rules.) As far as legality goes, it IS legal. I did research this. As long as I include a piece of hardware it is fine. I am asking $70 shipped each on these or best offer.[/QUOTE]

What's illegal is the fact that you are trying to get $70 each for them

No, it's completely legal. It is exactly like selling a regular OEM version. If you wish to continue the debate of the legality PM me please :)

[quote name='SpeedFire']No, it's completely legal. It is exactly like selling a regular OEM version. If you wish to continue the debate of the legality PM me and don't shit in my thread. All I will say is I researched this and it IS legal.[/QUOTE]

i think he realized its legal but is just making a comment on the high price of the disk...but thats just how i saw it

Ooh, now I see. Sorry about that then. :p

Anyways, how about $45 each then? I just ebayed it and found standard non OEMs go for around $70... sorry :whistle2:/

[quote name='blackjaw']i think he realized its legal but is just making a comment on the high price of the disk...but thats just how i saw it[/QUOTE]

Yeah thats exactly what i meant

what type of as is hardware are you including?
a broken mouse or a nonfunctioning keyboard

[quote name='souljah420']Yeah thats exactly what i meant

what type of as is hardware are you including?
a broken mouse or a nonfunctioning keyboard[/QUOTE]

Normally, websites will sell you just the Certificate and ship it with a CD Audio cable. It's legal to burn yourself as many copies of the Win CD as you would like, all you actually pay for is the right to use it (on X number of computers)...

(bumparooni)

[quote name='MorPhiend']Normally, websites will sell you just the Certificate and ship it with a CD Audio cable. It's legal to burn yourself as many copies of the Win CD as you would like, all you actually pay for is the right to use it (on X number of computers)...

(bumparooni)[/QUOTE]

I don't like that damned COA anyways. :p

Seems to stick so hard and is impossible to remove! Really bad if you ever want to change your PC case.

Basically that's what I am selling, Dell's XP cd and the right to use it (serial.)

:)

[quote name='SpeedFire']I don't like that damned COA anyways. :p

Seems to stick so hard and is impossible to remove! Really bad if you ever want to change your PC case.

Basically that's what I am selling, Dell's XP cd and the right to use it (serial.)

:)[/QUOTE]

I know, I was just trying to help explain, and bump...

How about 2 for $65? Comon people, that's less then what you pay for ONE Win XP Pro license!!!! I need to get rid of these...

bread's done
Back