B2G1 anywhere?

Gojtron

CAGiversary!
Feedback
4 (100%)
I want to get both FNR4 and Tiger, and since I don't expect so see discounts soon, are there any B2G1 sales pending? Not even sure what I'd get for a 3rd but it would be nice for the cost.

To save some coin on Fight Night, GameStop has a deal for trading in 3 games and getting it free. Check the deals forum for the list. Then, if you pick up Tiger you can think of it as Trade 3 get 1 free I guess.

the trade 3 list isnt that good IMO. Most of those you could trade for the 20% bonus (find a cheap filler, trade 4, get 20% bonus, +10% with card) and buy FN4 used with 10% eternal and card. Of course, you might need to wait till its used, so if you need it now the trade 3 could be better. I'd still check the 20% bonus before you traded though.

if you would have bought 3 copies of QOS bond, for 10 bucks at best buy a few months ago... you could have got FN4 for 30 bucks

Im not sure if you have a Hastings anywhere close to you, but I was in there the other day and seen they had a buy 2 get 1 for a dollar on all video games.

bread's done
Back