B2G1 Free on select 360 games @ Walmart.com

noahrc

CAGiversary!
Feedback
3 (100%)
Walmart has a buy 2 get 1 free deal on select 360 games (mostly platinum hits). The deal is online only, while supplies last and may only be used once per household. The total for three games starts at $39. Selecting some titles will add $10 to the price. However, it seems that those same titles can be selected as your 3rd, free title without adding an extra $10.

Most titles are shown as platinum hits and the 3rd free item is described as a "Your Free Platinum Hits Game". I would assume that all titles will be platinum hits if that makes or breaks the deal for you.

http://www.walmart.com/catalog/product.do?product_id=11060348

Here are the current titles available. I included the box art so you can see which titles are clearly platinum hits and which may or may not be:

Update: Number of titles reduced to 26

Rockstar Games presents Table Tennis - Platinum Hit (Xbox 360)

Sonic Unleashed (Xbox 360)

Saints Row - Platinum Hit (Xbox 360)

BioShock (Xbox 360)

Spider-Man 3 - Platinum Hit (Xbox 360)

Sonic the Hedgehog - Platinum Hit (Xbox 360)

WWE Smackdown vs. Raw 2008 (Xbox 360)

Burnout Paradise (Xbox 360)

LEGO Indiana Jones: The Original Adventures (Xbox 360)

Assassin's Creed (Xbox 360)

LEGO Star Wars: Complete Saga (Xbox 360)

Dead Rising - Platinum Hit (Xbox 360)

Viva Pinata - Platinum Hit (Xbox 360)

Perfect Dark Zero - Platinum Hit (Xbox 360)

Project Gotham Racing 3 - Platinum Hit (Xbox 360)

Ratatouille - Platinum Hit (Xbox 360)

Midnight Club: Los Angeles Complete Edition (Xbox 360) (+$10.00)

Top Spin 2 - Platinum Hit (Xbox 360) (+$10.00)

Crackdown - Platinum Hit (Xbox 360) (+$10.00)

Left 4 Dead: Game of the Year Edition (Xbox 360) (+$10.00)

Street Fighter IV (Xbox 360) (+$10.00)

Star Wars: The Force Unleashed (Xbox 360) (+$10.00)

Kung Fu Panda (Xbox 360) (+$10.00)

Grand Theft Auto IV (Xbox 360) (+$10.00)

Saints Row 2 (Xbox 360) (+$10.00)

Ace Combat 6 (Xbox 360) (+$10.00)

Last edited by a moderator:
oops, feel free to take it down then. I searched for walmart and couldn't find anything recent, but maybe I overlooked it.

Yeah it may be burried, when it was posted Fallout 3 GotY edition was included in the deal. People were ordering 3 of those for their orders. This post is well made and I dont see a reason it should be deleted.

I'm contemplating taking advantage of this deal or not, but I hate the platinum hits versions of games. However, some of them look like they are not platinum hits versions and i was wondering if anyone can confirm this? $39 for left 4 dead: GOTY, GTA IV, and Bioshock seems like a pretty sweet deal to me. Those all look like they're not platinum hits, and just wanted to know if anyone has tried this. Thanks

[quote name='polishpride212']How is Sonic the Hedgehog a platinum hit?[/QUOTE]

how is it not? its like a 3 year old game now, it was sold in a bundled triple game pack of family games for a while, soccer moms everywhere picked it up b/c it was the only sonic game for the longest time, and like every 'new' Sonic game, it sucks balls. Platinum Hits is practically written all over it! :lol:

[quote name='token2k6']how is it not? its like a 3 year old game now, it was sold in a bundled triple game pack of family games for a while, soccer moms everywhere picked it up b/c it was the only sonic game for the longest time, and like every 'new' Sonic game, it sucks balls. Platinum Hits is practically written all over it! :lol:[/QUOTE]
Plus it features beastuality (I don't think that is spelt right, but there is no way in hell I am going to google it to check). What was I thinking? Platinum hits? How about game of the year?

[quote name='polishpride212']Plus it features beastuality (I don't think that is spelt right, but there is no way in hell I am going to google it to check). What was I thinking? Platinum hits? How about game of the year?[/QUOTE]
you could always look it up in the dictionary lol \\:D/

Or use a browser with automatic spell check. Bestiality, by the way.

[quote name='starmask2k3']are all the games 10 each[/QUOTE]
None of the games are.

[quote name='polishpride212']Plus it features beastuality (I don't think that is spelt right, but there is no way in hell I am going to google it to check). What was I thinking? Platinum hits? How about game of the year?[/QUOTE]
beastiality (zoophilia)?
you really do not want to go there.... :roll:

bread's done
Back