B2G1 free preowned back on at Gamestop B&M

i picked up ikaruga 19.99, mario golf 17.99, and windwaker 17.99 all complete and in great condition on the first day i noticed this post. (the pesky used stickers peeled off easily too leaving no residue)

couple the buy 2 get 1 free and gamestop 10% card and i spent 37 bucks even. not the greatest deal to most of you cag's but i would have paid that for ikaruga alone.

thanks op for giving me incentive to check things out and find a game i've been looking for at b&m's for a while.

If I bought a used game last Friday, will they let me go in say tomorrow or Friday, show them my receipt, and pick up another game plus a free one? If not, I will probably just take the game I got back, and then re-buy it along with another used game so I can get a free one.

I believe ebgames is also doing the same promotion. Somehow I think they spy on each other regarding promotions and stuff.

Awesome, I just got an Xbox & GC this month.

Quick question, this deal also works for multi platform games too right?. For example, I get 2 GC games, can I get a free Xbox game, or do all 3 have to be for the same platform?

[quote name='TheRock88']Awesome, I just got an Xbox & GC this month.

Quick question, this deal also works for multi platform games too right?. For example, I get 2 GC games, can I get a free Xbox game, or do all 3 have to be for the same platform?[/quote]

No, they do not have to be the same platform. You could even do it with DVD's.

I went in and spent about 30minutes looking through the selection of PSX games, only to find out he didn't have the CDs to half of them. So I got the following:

Fable Strategy Guide
Morrowind GOTY Strategy Guide
Final Fantasy X Guide
Final Fantasy X-2 Guide
Final Fantasy VII Guide
True Crime Guide
The Thing Guide

For a total of $16.xx. If I go back and buy the 10% card thing, could I bring the reciept and get the money back from that?

I asked if I could mix games and dvds as part of the buy 2 preplayed get 1 free sale. They said no problem at all.

Gamestop seemed different, last time I was there was before xmas. The prices were much better than I remember and better on the used items I was looking at compared to EB.

Came back from my local GS and got a couple of stuff.

WWE Day of Reckoning - $44.99
Ninja Gaiden - $35
Top Spin/NCAA Football 2005 - $19.99 (got it for free)

May go back later tomorrow to get some more games to build up my GC and Xbox collection. Saw they had that Zelda Collector's disc for $37.

Got
Marvel vs Capcom 2 (complete) (XBOX) $34.99
.hack/ Mutation (complete) (PS2) $24.99
Tales of Destiny (complete) (PSX) Free.

Also got $1.99 Guides

Suikoden 4
FF7
The lagend of the Dragon
Ninja Gaiden.

ILoVE Gamestop!

[quote name='Mind_n_Soul']does this buy 2 get one free work on dvds, i want the disney dvds[/quote]

Yes and you can mix and match them with games.

Didnt see anything too interesting, maybe i just don't need any games besides RE4 and Mercenaries.

Picked up Serious Sam Gold for PC(%30 off) and some of those nintendo branded(%50 off) controller keychain and fuzzy dice for $8 total.

I picked up:
metal gear substance 2 ps2 19.99 complete a few surface scratches
firefighter f.d. 18 ps2 free complete and mint
resident evil 3 gamecube 28.99 complete and mint
+ 10% off
= 47.03 with tax

got ninja gaiden 30
chronicles of ridick 16
free Guilty Gear XX Reloaded #

all xbox

mine actually had used kotor II, RE 4, and Metroid II

I have so many games to play I couldn't talk myself into spending the money. But if there still there tommorow I'm getting them with some trade ins.

I'm going tomorrow to picked up suikoden 2 (disc only) for $25. I don't like playing Suikoden 3 yet until I play suikoden 2 first.

Why are the prices different than the web site? Noticed that The Getaway was $7.99($4.99 online) and Mark of Kri was $9.99($5.99 online).

[quote name='supermariomelee']Why are the prices different than the web site? Noticed that The Getaway was $7.99($4.99 online) and Mark of Kri was $9.99($5.99 online).[/quote]

old pricer tags, mok is 5.99 i bought it with b2g1

Got in on this on the last day! All for Xbox, got

Metal Slug 3 $24.99
Kingdom Under Fire: The Crusaders $17.99
Full Spectrum Warrior $17.99 but FREE

I went to GameStop and got:

a GBA SP A/C adapter for $1.99
a GameCube/GameBoy link for $2.99
and a GameBoy camera for $2.99

...for a total of $6.38. I wasn't planning on getting the GB camera but there wasn't much of a choice for the 3rd selection. I only have a SP so I wasn't really expecting to be able to get it to work, but you can flip the picture in the settings so it works fine (well as fine as a GB camera can work :) ). I was half expecting there to be some...questionable...pictures on it, but luckily everything was G-rated (just pictures on a highway). It's a little weird to look at someone else's pictures, but it was kinda fun to play with for a $1.00.

Managed to pick up:

Marvel vs Capcom 2 Xbox
House of the Dead 3 Xbox
Shrek Super Party GC
NCAA Basketball 2k3 GC
Backyard Baseball GC
Shadow Hearts PS2
Wild Arms PS1
Harvest Moon PS1
Final Fantasy 7 PS1

[quote name='DemonAlcohol']I went in and spent about 30minutes looking through the selection of PSX games, only to find out he didn't have the CDs to half of them. So I got the following:

Fable Strategy Guide
Morrowind GOTY Strategy Guide
Final Fantasy X Guide
Final Fantasy X-2 Guide
Final Fantasy VII Guide
True Crime Guide
The Thing Guide

For a total of $16.xx. If I go back and buy the 10% card thing, could I bring the reciept and get the money back from that?[/quote]
:shock:
[quote name='masha']Got

Also got $1.99 Guides

Suikoden 4
FF7
The lagend of the Dragon
Ninja Gaiden.

ILoVE Gamestop![/quote]

How the heck did you guys get those guides so cheap? I could understand really old guides, but some of those guides (Suikoden IV, Fable) are very recent.

[quote name='Vinny']
[quote name='masha']Got

Also got $1.99 Guides

Suikoden 4
FF7
The lagend of the Dragon
Ninja Gaiden.

ILoVE Gamestop![/quote]

How the heck did you guys get those guides so cheap? I could understand really old guides, but some of those guides (Suikoden IV, Fable) are very recent.[/quote]

Someone traded Suikoden 4 with the guide in already . I was as shocked as you are, when you red it. :D

On the other note I still managed to jump on B2GF today. I got

Ogre Battle (PS1) (complete) $34
Lagend of Mana (PS1)(complete) $24
Ikaruga GC (complete) Free.

bread's done
Back