b2g1 @ game crazy ymmv

unnamed

CAG Veteran
Feedback
1 (100%)
heard on the radio yesterday - confirmed at two different portland-area gc's (although at one, the manager said they were testing radio advertising and you had to mention the sale). guessing it's a ymmv outside of pdx, but who knows? does not stack w/ mvp.

also, that dead space sale price pushed the used price down to 14.99. seemed like they had a few other price drops that weren't stickered yet too.

The one closest to me in Vancouver, Washington on 78th has a huge banner simply stating ,"Free Games" I was of course tempted in and found it was the Buy 2 get 1, unfortunately the guy said I have to be an MVP to take advantage of it and I had opted to let it run out a couple months prior.

[quote name='silvahalo']The one closest to me in Vancouver, Washington on 78th has a huge banner simply stating ,"Free Games" I was of course tempted in and found it was the Buy 2 get 1, unfortunately the guy said I have to be an MVP to take advantage of it and I had opted to let it run out a couple months prior.[/QUOTE]

that's crap - mine ran out in march and i didn't renew, but still got the deal (just a scan of a barcode). mvp doesn't stack w/ it anyway.

[quote name='J7.']Is it for all systems?[/QUOTE]
The GC in Columbia, Mo has it going on but it's only for PS2, Xbox and GC games. Ends July 19th.

PS2, XBox and GC games is the standard promotion.

If you hear the radio advertisement in your area, they should be doing a B2G1 on all used games. Again, YMMV on employee knowledge. Getting sick of incompetency..

so if you bought 2 used games can i return them and rebuy them and get one free if this happens?
Do people even bother reading receipts? There's replacements on used games, same disc only, within the warranty period. No returns on used games.

[quote name='sonic51489']http://www.gamecrazy.com/other/ad/2.aspx[/QUOTE]

[quote name='Scorch']PS2, XBox and GC games is the standard promotion.

If you hear the radio advertisement in your area, they should be doing a B2G1 on all used games. Again, YMMV on employee knowledge. Getting sick of incompetency..[/quote]

I just said this.

bread's done
Back