B2G2 for Gamecube games @ Gamestop (online/instore)

rawrker

CAGiversary!
Feedback
6 (100%)
The deal will go on until supplies last. A lot of stores have already shipped out the remaining stock of Gamecube games so it might be a bit of a scavenger hunt at this point to find anything you like. There are a lot of titles instock online, but its a crapshot attempting to get GC games from gamestop.com that actually work.

[quote name='Scorch']This has been going on for over a year, I think[/QUOTE]
Off and on. I think it has only been constant since late April.

Almost every gamecube game i have ordered online in the passed year has been unplayable. The odds of getting 4 games in playable condition are pretty poor. The shipping fee not getting refunded also is a kick in the crotch.

[quote name='vherub']Almost every gamecube game i have ordered online in the passed year has been unplayable. The odds of getting 4 games in playable condition are pretty poor. The shipping fee not getting refunded also is a kick in the crotch.[/QUOTE]

when i returned something they sent me a email with a prepaid UPS label.

[quote name='moofu']when i returned something they sent me a email with a prepaid UPS label.[/QUOTE]

No, he means that he didn't get refunded the cost to ship the item when he ordered it. Free return shipping, but they don't reimburse you for the original shipping costs, even if the disc is unplayable, and thus their own fault for selling you a bad product.

[quote name='nightmarishhero']has anyone actually been able to find anything worthwhile in-store?[/QUOTE]

I found Resident Evil REmake a few months ago. I snatched that bitch up damn quick.

man i missed those days when gs had those 1 day powerups member only 50% off on gamecube games.

I literally drove to like 20+ gamestops and snatched all the rarest gamecube titles (skies of arcadia, phantasy star online episode 1 & 2, ikaruga, cubivore, fire emblem, pikmin 2, zelda collector's edition, etc.) I can find.

bread's done
Back