B2G2 on All Used DVD's @ Movie Gallery

life.exe

CAGiversary!
Feedback
8 (100%)
It might be old news but I didn't see it posted. Buy 2 Get 2 free on entire selection of used DVD's.

I got for $30:
National Treasure 2
American Gangster
There Will Be Blood
No Country For Old Men

yeah, its been like that for a long time. I think its just there regular deal. I have gotten pretty good deals there though... also, there movies have a lifetime guarantee to work.

[quote name='Burchamj']yeah, its been like that for a long time. I think its just there regular deal. I have gotten pretty good deals there though... also, there movies have a lifetime guarantee to work.[/quote]

That is a lifetime guarantee until they shut the doors.....:lol:

I live in the town with corporate headquarters. They have an outlet store here that has a better selection than most stores do.

The B2G2 Free has been going on a good while around here, but then again most stores here are a trial for whatever they roll out nationwide.

I have taken advantage of this deal so many times I try to not even drive past a Movie Gallery store anymore... :lol:

[quote name='argyle']Does Movie Gallery still put those stickers on all of their dvds? I had stopped going there because of that.[/quote]

You mean on the cover art? I think it is only on the plastic amaray disc keeper. The cover art is ok..

[quote name='cagfansub']You mean on the cover art? I think it is only on the plastic amaray disc keeper. The cover art is ok..[/QUOTE]

The last time I went to a MG (probably a year or two ago) they put stickers on the disks themselves. Clear stickers w/ their logo that would cover the entire top of the disk. They don't do that anymore?

[quote name='argyle']Does Movie Gallery still put those stickers on all of their dvds? I had stopped going there because of that.[/quote]
just get a bottle of Goo Gone, works great for stuff like that
[quote name='argyle']The last time I went to a MG (probably a year or two ago) they put stickers on the disks themselves. Clear stickers w/ their logo that would cover the entire top of the disk. They don't do that anymore?[/quote] My Movie gallery(WI) writes a 4-5 digit number on the disc themselves, not too happy with that but the case and everything looks fine on the shelf so as long as the bottom of the disc is flawless e few number don't bother me

At the store I work at we dont write on the discs or anything.

As far as the plastic sticker on top of the disc we used to do that a long time ago so if you are buying movies that have been around for 4+ years you might run into a few movies like that.

We just started a promotion where you pay 14.99 and you get a coupon on your account that is good till August 30th that allows you to get unlimited rent one get one free and buy one get one free on movies. Handy for people who have trouble finding 4 movies to buy at one time.

^^^^and...

[quote name='Trikip']Are Movie Gallery's prices decent?[/quote]

they seem to put out newer movies for sale quicker than blockbuster does from what I've noticed...just wish i could find somewhere to buy blu-rays used now

bread's done
Back