[Back alive!] Virtua Fighter 5:Online (360) $33 @ Amazon

I saw this in a different thread, but I haven't seen it as it's own.

I'm tempted to jump on this, but with the backlog, I may keep waiting a bit longer. The PS3 version is down to $30, so maybe in a month or 2, this will follow.

I'm torn on this one. I want this game, but I've already spent so much in the last few weeks and it seems like one that will go cheaper eventually.

That's kind of weird. It's been $36.64 for at least 3 days now that I knew of. My brother was bugging and bugging me to buy this, so we finally did last night. It gets posted here and now it's back up to $60? Seems like the more popular the sales are the quicker the price goes back up. :bomb:

I just went to check on it today, and now the price is a very random $34.81, which is a couple bucks cheaper than yesterday.

Horray for this, though it's too bad it's only the PS3 version that's $28 at Newegg. :p

Shouldn't be spending on games but it's VF.

I'm waiting for the price drop to 25.99 before I bite. Wasn't it rumoured the VF5: Evolution is coming out, meaning more players to choose and more battle stages to pick from. So literally a new VF5 with expansion is coming out, which is the reason it's going down in price

[quote name='NolbertoS']I'm waiting for the price drop to 25.99 before I bite. Wasn't it rumoured the VF5: Evolution is coming out, meaning more players to choose and more battle stages to pick from. So literally a new VF5 with expansion is coming out, which is the reason it's going down in price[/QUOTE]

can you provide link to "rumor"? or any info on this claim?

[quote name='NegativeZero']can you provide link to "rumor"? or any info on this claim?[/quote]
http://virtuafighter.com/
Revealed in a demo trailer at the 2008 AOU show, Virtua Fighter 5 R shows two additional characters, one of them pictured here while the other, briefly seen in the AOU demo, appears to be Taka Arashi, the sumo wrestler introduced in the VF3 series, but then omitted from VF4. Also shown in the clip are new stage designs including a combination of highwall and open features, as well as non-square shaped in structure.

[quote name='NegativeZero']This sounds like an arcade update as they've done a lot of in the past with VF[/QUOTE]

Yeah it is, but it's not going to be free. It'll be like the Oblivion GOTY edition that had both the original Oblivion and expansion or for people that didn't want to d/l it on XBL, the expansion disc sold separately in stores. I was going to inquire on which method would be cheaper to buy VF5: R. You can either probably buy VF5: R or VF5 with d/l expansion pack, whichever is the total cheaper price.

bread's done
Back