(Back at $29.99 for now) Polarium now $9.99 ($2.99 at times) new at EBgames.com

Jack

CAGiversary!
Feedback
177 (100%)
Down from $12.99

http://www.ebgames.com/ebx/product/255926.asp

Edit October 27:

For the past couple days, it has been dropping to $2.99 starting at 2:10 PM and 2:25 PM (pacific time). It stayed at that price for less than 20 minutes. It may or may not drop to that price again in the future. Might be worth checking out around those times.

Thanks to CAGs PimpBot2000 and slidecage, and james of bytesizedeals for this new information.

hmmm... SHould have held off on the $15 one at TRU. But, after missing the $12.99 price multiple times, I decided I didn't want to be left out completely. I don't think it's worth $15, but you should all get this at $10.

Very well worth it for $10, let alone the $13 i got it for ($5 after $10 GC). Really deep for a puzzle game. Def. takes a while to beat

I really, really liked this game, and I think it is definitely worth $10.

I'm sure this has been asked before, but will B&M be the same? Might try to pick up some copies locally.

[quote name='slidecage']waiting to see it used for 7.99 then get it cheaper using the 25% off codes[/QUOTE]

I agree. I don't see myself spending too much time on this game.

[quote name='encendido5']I agree. I don't see myself spending too much time on this game.[/QUOTE]

any chance getting this PM at Best buy using a print out..... i would buy it for 10 bucks but after blowing around 150 bucks on stamps im broke

[quote name='slidecage']any chance getting this PM at Best buy using a print out..... i would buy it for 10 bucks but after blowing around 150 bucks on stamps im broke[/QUOTE]

Use Circuit City instead, and you are good to go.

Just make sure the price is still 9.99 when you go to buy it since they got into the habit of checking the website now.

Is the free shipping with preplayed games done now? I believe I remember a time when you had to just add a preplayed game and it would ship for free.

if the game is 9.99 after the morning update (Dont hold your breathe) I will get it BUT I dont really see i preowned game i want to add for free shipping

Man, I was just going to get this game today too if it was $9.99...

Does anyone know if it keeps switching back and forth so that I may be able to pick it up at a cheap deal?

[quote name='.JPG']Man, I was just going to get this game today too if it was $9.99...

Does anyone know if it keeps switching back and forth so that I may be able to pick it up at a cheap deal?[/QUOTE]

Both Wednesday and Thursday it was $29.99 in the morning, and dropped to $9.99 in the afternoon. It goes back to $29.99 during the morning update. I wouldn't be surprised if it dropped back down to $9.99 later today.

[quote name='-Never4ever-']holy snap! I ordered it yesterday and less than 18 hours later it's in my hands! Best. Shipping. evar!![/QUOTE]

That happened to me the other day when I ordered Phoenix Wright: Ace Attorney.

Its been down to 2.99 the past few days, but it sell out so fastttt! I got 3 copies today for 9$ before the website sold out. it might coem back again tomorrow. I woulda mentioned it here but i thought it was already posted. credit to james at bytesizedeals.com for the info.

[quote name='PimpBot2000']Its been down to 2.99 the past few days, but it sell out so fastttt! I got 3 copies today for 9$ before the website sold out. it might coem back again tomorrow. I woulda mentioned it here but i thought it was already posted. credit to james at bytesizedeals.com for the info.[/QUOTE]
At what time? I checked the site like at 11 am pacific but it just had it at 29.99 new and 14.99 used.

[quote name='DT778']At what time? I checked the site like at 11 am pacific but it just had it at 29.99 new and 14.99 used.[/QUOTE]

happen at 225pm pac time today. around 210 yesterday... they was sold out by 245pm so they sell out in 20 mins or less

BUT when you call to do a backorder they are saying on the phone its a price mistake (dont know why it would be a price mistake 2 days in a row) would love to grabbed 1

[quote name='slidecage']happen at 225pm pac time today. around 210 yesterday... they was sold out by 245pm so they sell out in 20 mins or less

BUT when you call to do a backorder they are saying on the phone its a price mistake (dont know why it would be a price mistake 2 days in a row) would love to grabbed 1[/QUOTE]
Its just their cycling price drops. You can't do anything about them other than catch them when they happen. When trying to do a price match back in the day when Metroid Prime 2 and Four Swords were doing it, the Sears manager finally called EB and they said it was a limited quantity for that price.

[quote name='botticus']Its just their cycling price drops. You can't do anything about them other than catch them when they happen. When trying to do a price match back in the day when Metroid Prime 2 and Four Swords were doing it, the Sears manager finally called EB and they said it was a limited quantity for that price.[/QUOTE]

they should do LIMIT 1 to allow more people to get them.. i think they limit them to 100 per day at those prices

[quote name='slidecage']they should do LIMIT 1 to allow more people to get them.. i think they limit them to 100 per day at those prices[/QUOTE]
Hard to say, since the most you can check quantity for is 100. Looks like I'll be paying attention to this tomorrow. I don't even have a DS yet, but planning on getting the Mario Kart bundle next month, so might as well get a good game for $2.99 while I can.

bread's done
Back