Back form Iraq looking for xbox 360 I missed in the last 18 months

chickenboybryan

CAGiversary!
Feedback
18 (100%)
Been away for so long I missed out on the Halo 3 and must everything else. I was looking to find some cheap and good games to buy. I hate gamestop for the way the rip people off. I f you have anything you want to sell thank. I have paypal or money orders.

P.S. looking form some friends on xbox live...

thanks-bryan

To everyone that posted and will post .Thanks!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I will try to thank everyone with a PM . If i miss you, I'm SORRY.:applause::applause::applause::applause::applause::applause: Cheers to you and the site!!

Sorry if it is take so long to get back to some of you. Had some computers issues this weekend. My lappy and router went to the great beyond. :-({|=

JUST GOT GTAIV and there goes the weekend! Also the orange box! thanks for the gamer pick guys!

to the FIRST 20 peeps that posted I NEED YOU HOME ADDY!! THANKS

First off, thanks for your service. That said...

Bioshock recently dropped to $39.99 at a lot of places. I'd start there. Gears of War and Halo 3 are also good first-person choices. If you like traditional RPGs, Blue Dragon is $20 at Amazon, and while not the BEST, it's a cheap choice for a decent title.

Those are my suggestions off the top of my head. As a collector, I don't sell games, but a LOT of CAGs do...check the Trading/Sale thread. Welcome home!

I have a brand new Halo 360 special edition console for sale in my trade list. I'm also throwing in some stuff with it. Let me know if you're interested. And welcome back!

Thanks for going over. IMHO, here are the only 6 games you need for 360 right now.

GTA4
BioShock
Mass Effect
Orange Box
Call of Duty 4
Gears of War

Here are some honorable mentions:
Rainbow Six Vegas 1 & 2
Rock Band
GH3
Stranglehold
Condemned
Assassin's Creed

XBLA
N+
Pac-Man CE

*Not a halo 3 fan... but people seem to love it.

You NEED to get GTA IV. You have no choice :). Anyway, BioShock dropped to $30, not 40, in a lot of places, and Assassin's Creed is $30 on Amazon. Enjoyy, and thanks for your service.

Welcome back! I remember during my stint to paradise, all I had was a GBA with metroid to keep me entertained. Hopefully you fared better!

i say take orange box and wait for GTA to calm down. It'll be there for a long time. Halo 3 is practically niche online most people migrated to COD4.

Thank you for your service!

Bryan: PM me your name/addy and I will send you Forza Motorsport 2 and Fuzion Frenzy 2 (both sealed) for free.... if you have an Xbox 360. If you decide on a difference console, then let me know.

Welcome back and thanks for your service! I think Gears of War is, or is about to, become a Platinum Hit title as I saw a picture of the boxart, which should make it $30. You should also check any Targets near you as they have had a few games on clearance, like the Simpsons Game, PGR3 and 4, NHL2K8, Stranglehold, and others - check the first page of the Target Clearance thread in the Video Game Deals section for more of an idea. It's hit or miss if you can find anything you want in the stores but you never know.

[quote name='Wolfkin']Forza hot but from what i hear FF2 is nowhere near as good as FF. over all good deal.[/quote]

Free = good deal so I don't think he'll mind; regardless of the game. :)

also, if you can stomach the gamestop at all, they are having buy 2 get one free this weekend, which ends up being a good deal on some games.

OP I added you to my xbox live. Also if you are looking for any clearance target games or circuit city games drop me a PM I'll check my local for you. Oh and thanks for your service.

bill123

You should somewhat be glad you were in Iraq because unlike the rest of us you'll be getting titles on the cheap that the rest of us got ass raped on....cough...Halo Legendary...cough. Welcome back and from one Veteran to another thanks for your service.:D

homeland you are lucky but I help so many troops being over there in the army medical corps. I would never that my time there back. Thank to you and everyone for the support and thanks.

I didn't read all of the comments, but get Call of Duty 4 or Bioshock if you don't have it already. GTA IV is doing really well, but I haven't played it yet.

Everyone should support the country regardless of who's president.
It's your duty to support the nation, especially when it strives to protect you.

i've got a copy of Tomb Raider: Legend that i keep telling myself i'm going to get around to. it's by no means no and hot, but it's not a bad game either -- i've just had my hands full.

let me know with a pm if you want it. i'd say just post your address in the first post, but yeah, that's kind of...bad. lol.

Put my address in a post? I DO NOT WANT CATS or DOGS sent here. I would fear the mail box. It is small and dark. I might get a mail order bride. NO THANKS>

Don't miss overlord. Its only like 14.99 used at Gamerush now. Awesome game. Ordering your little evil minions around is great.

Well first of all thanks for your service.

As for Xbox 360 Recommendations:

RPG - Lost Odyssey
FPS - Bioshock/Halo 3 (as many people have suggested)
Music - Rock Band > GH III (IMO)

Notable Mentions:
I'm currently playing Assassin's Creed and despite some medicore reviews, I'd say it is worth the $30 price tag @ amazon.

I also have a copy of Stranglehold, PM me if you're interested in it.

Good luck catching up with your games :)

Good luck catching up with your games? HA I have a case of RED Bull and the house to myself for the next 3 or 4 weeks. I might not see the sun or shave but I will get some gaming done. I

welcome back! now one game you MUST get is Bioshock for $30 at Circuit city this week!!! same with condemned2 which is is $40 at circuit city this week, also GTA 4 just came out so you might want to get that game also.

[quote name='chickenboybryan']Ramhawk and captmurphy ------Just wanted to say thanks out in the Forum!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! [/quote]

Thanks for the shout-out. No problem and I hope you enjoy the games... and being back home.

Enjoying the game and not having sand in everything. Me friend wanted to take me to the beach this weekend, I think they are just trying to piss me off. lol

[quote name='chickenboybryan']Many thanks to everyone that had posted. I so glad to be back and no thanks are needed for my service knowing it was for people like you!
\[/QUOTE]

U FIGHT FOR ARE FREEDOM GOD BLESS U SO U DO NEED ARE THANKZ

bread's done
Back