Back from a semester in New Zealand

minqqq

CAGiversary!
Feedback
3 (100%)
i just got back from studying abroad in New Zealand for 4 months, and man have i missed America. it was like being in the stone ages. broadband is not wide spread, 5 channels on the tube, and video games are at insane prices. i couldn't imagine being a CAG there. but none the less it was the best experience in my life. 5 hours of class a week, drinking and surfing on the beach, and roadtrips galore. it was nice not being glued to the pc and tv for a change but i did go through so major withdrawal. anyways i guess i just wanted to say studying abroad was the best decision of my life and i hope if you have a chance you'll take it. anyone else studied abroad?

I'm going to New Zealand in November with my pops. Only for 3 days, though. It's "hop-around" including Sydney and Melbourne.

I studied a semester of Art and Architecture in Italy back in college. It was one of the best experiences of my life and I also highly recommend it to anyone thinking about it. Wine flows like water, there are hot chicks in sundresses everywhere you look and you get a 2 hour nap time in the middle of the afternoon - can't beat it!

bread's done
Back