[Back in Stock] Ace Attorney: Apollo Justice - $14.99 + FS

Nitemare25

CAGiversary!
Feedback
1 (100%)
I thought I should point this out in case anyone was waiting for a price drop on this awesome (for people who like this kind of game) game. Since Ace Attorney games seem to rise in price after only a couple of years, I wouldn't be surprised if this is the cheapest we'll ever see it new.

Ace Attorney: Apollo Justice (DS) $14.99
http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16878123018

Also noticed on Newegg:

Contra 4 (DS) $14.99
http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16878133034

Edit: Looks like it's back, with a lot more in stock this time.

Last edited by a moderator:
I was slightly mad at myself for not getting this at the Capcom booth during this past San Diego Comic Con only to find out later it sold out. Now I have all the DS Phoenix Wright/Ace Attorney games released in the US. Thanks Nitemare25!

Grabbed a copy, I didn't grab it at launch since I still needed to beat AA3, but I finally accomplished that this summer.

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='rapsodist']This is OOP? I saw dozens of copies at Burlington Coat Factory the other day, at this same price, too.[/QUOTE]

More evidence that it might have been reprinted, just like the first one. I'll expect to see it on amazon soon for sub-$15.

[quote name='scottman']More evidence that it might have been reprinted, just like the first one. I'll expect to see it on amazon soon for sub-$15.[/QUOTE]

The first one was reprinted? Where to buy pls.

[quote name='marineal']i bet somebody bought all of them to sell them for twice or even thrice as much on ebay[/QUOTE]

i sell someone my ULTRA RARE copy i just ordered its the only one that will be licked by my puppy :)

[quote name='beerme']The first one was reprinted? Where to buy pls.[/QUOTE]
Capcom Store is selling the Ghost Trick/Phoenix Wright pre-order bundle if you want one that way. Comes to about 50 total for two games w/ shipping and tax(for me). Ghost Trick looks like an awesome game so I might just as well pre-order it. You can also pick up a copy of the first game at Gamequestdirect which is currently selling for 34.99(Was 10 bucks less during Black Friday week).

Awesome, Miles Edgeworth got me hooked on these games. I put in to receive an in-stock email notifcation back when it went OOS but they never sent one, so thanks for pointing this out.

Got the auto notify and just ordered it. My gf and I love playing these games together and now we have the entire series with this purchase.

It's definitely back in stock since I was one step away from checkout in my brain-fried state and I already own the game. In my mind it was Ace Attorney Investigations. FAIL! Great game!

Sorry I was late to change the title from "OOS" to "Back in Stock". I thought I should bump the thread one time just in case anyone saw the "OOS" and ignored it.

bread's done
Back