[BACK IN STOCK] Phoenix Wright NEW - $35 + Shipping =(

Ecofreak

CAGiversary!
Feedback
24 (100%)
Update: March 24nd

OOS @ FYE.com and Wherehouse.com.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Big thanks to everyone for finding cheap ass alternatives for this great game!

NCSX - $35 + $8 Shipping
[OOS] FYE.com - $30 + FREE SHIPPING
[OOS] Wherehouse.com - $30 + $3 Shipping
[OOS] JR - $29.99 + $5.99 Shipping + Tax in NY
SPECIAL: According to edwardchu_333: "If you live in the NY area they will ship it to you for free if you place your order over the phone."
[OOS] eStarland.com - $27.55 + Shipping
[OOS] Walmart - $30 + $1.79 Shipping + Tax
[OOS] CD Universe - $30.55 + $2.99 Shipping

Cheers! And OBJECTION!!!

[quote name='Theenternal']Still awaiting my order from FYE, it is showing in stock for those interested[/QUOTE]

Odd, shows Backordered for me.

Back in stock at estarland for a gouging price of $45

I ordered mine from FYE when supposedly they had them in stock and it still hasn't come in yet.

Update for everyone still holding out on this game (at a decent price):

[quote name='NCSXShop.com']
Update: SOLD OUT as of April 14, 2006 at 7:01PM EST

Our Phoenix Wright restock inventory lasted for a little over a month but we are sold out as of the date and time listed above. NCS assumed we'd at least make it to June with the number of units that we ordered last month but sales have been very strong over the past few weeks. Even though we are sold out as of today, please note that a new USA production of the game is scheduled to ship from Capcom USA in 3-4 weeks (Early to Middle of May) and we'll restock at that time. Thanks for reading.[/quote]
http://www.ncsxshop.com/cgi-bin/shop/NTR-P-AGYE.html

So it appears as if there will be ANOTHER print-run shipping within a month or so. Good news.

[quote name='abhinav']Buy buy buy folks, this is the must own game of 2005 and one of the best games on a handheld ever.[/QUOTE]

Aw... come on... we need to start a Phoenix Wright fanboy page. :)

Anybody have a place to get it now (new) for even $35? I had no idea how rare it was until I got my DS and nobody online or in town seems to have it.

I was at GameRush yesterday and noticed they had THREE copies of Phoenix Wright in stock that were not there last week. I figured there must have been another print run since GR rarely gets any DS games, let alone good ones. They also had two new Lost In Blue to go along with it.

Not sure if other GRs restocked or this was an arbitrary store that got a lucky shipment.

I have this game, and i recommened that anyone that is even slightly interested in it, pick it up ASAP, its an very awsome and memorable game! ;)

[quote name='GunstarRed']I was at GameRush yesterday and noticed they had THREE copies of Phoenix Wright in stock that were not there last week. I figured there must have been another print run since GR rarely gets any DS games, let alone good ones. They also had two new Lost In Blue to go along with it.

Not sure if other GRs restocked or this was an arbitrary store that got a lucky shipment.[/quote]

Do you remember how much Lost In Blue was?

[quote name='Rig']Do you remember how much Lost In Blue was?[/QUOTE]

Both Lost In Blue and Phoenix Wright are $29.99 at GameRush if you happen to find a store that has them in stock.

I've also noticed several Best Buy stores got Lost In Blue back in stock for $29.99, so it would be $24.99 after GCC. The Best Buy near me had 8 of them a couple of weeks ago and still have about 4 left this week.

I'd seen that NCSX release, but hadn't heard about it from anyone else, so either those e-starland guys bought all of Wal-mart's supply or they know something we don't...mainly that there's another shipment on the way and figure they can rip people off while they can.

bread's done
Back