[Back in Stock!]PS3 60gb (psuedo deal) Amazon.com Free Shipping

expane

CAGiversary!
Feedback
2 (100%)
Free shipping is what makes the deal I guess, and if you can avoid tax?
599 is still a lil steep for me until they get some more games and add upscaled DVDs, PS1/PS2 games but its tempting

Sony PlayStation 3 (60GB)
Other products by Sony Computer Entertainment
Platform: PlayStation 3
(234 customer reviews)
Price: $599.99 & this item ships for FREE with Super Saver Shipping. Details

Availability: In Stock. Ships from and sold by Amazon.com. Gift-wrap available.

http://www.amazon.com/exec/obidos/t...89669?_encoding=UTF8&m=ATVPDKIKX0DER&v=glance

boo!!! OOS already. I got my tax return today and was looking at getting one. Have to wait till another shipment arrives.

Whenever I get a job I'll definately get PS3, probably gonna be from Amazon as well, that will be a savings of about 40 bucks because Amazon doesn't charge me tax.

[quote name='Bazz']I find it crazy if you can't get one of these I saw over 50 of these system yesterday at Bestbuy.[/QUOTE]
No tax/free shipping is the point...

tax in CA is 8.xx%

[quote name='expane']No tax/free shipping is the point...

tax in CA is 8.xx%[/QUOTE]

For people in California, that's about a $50 savings which is decent.

[quote name='expane']No tax/free shipping is the point...

tax in CA is 8.xx%[/quote]

8.25% to be exact

It would save me $49.49 in taxes and maybe a couple more bucks for shipping!

Well we here in TN have CA beat. Sales tax = 9.25%. WTF. I hate taxes.

On another note, have any of you heard the news about the government pushing sales tax on the internet? Ebay emailed me a month ago and said that if it passes, we will be forced to submit tax starting in April/May. I wonder if this would impact amazon as well. There is no way in the world that I would be able to keep up with those kind of taxes. Ebay would be doomed.

*cough* off topic completely. Sorry bout that. Ya, no tax is a great deal.

[quote name='mkelehan']I tells ya, if they put out a firmware update that upscaled games and DVDs, I'd buy one tonight.[/QUOTE]

you're reading my mind. Apparently EURO *MIGHT* get that type of software EMU at launch, although less BC at first, firmware updates make it possible check IGN.com's story

bread's done
Back