[Back in Stock] Uncharted 1 and 2 Dual Pack $25 @ Amazon

Last edited by a moderator:
Hmmm, very tempting. I've already platinum'd and traded in both games. I told myself I wouldn't get the dual pack unless it hit $20 though.

For those who haven't, for some God-forsaken reason, played these games: Go Buy It Now!!!

hoping for a black friday sale on these! last year I got the god of war double pack for 10.00. Here is hoping for 10-20 black friday sale!

Looks like they're matching Best Buy's price late. Too bad they don't seem to have done it for Ico/SotC. I do find it fishy that they're this price now. What will Black Friday hold?

It was rather frustrating to buy U2 right before this came out, since I have yet to play the first game. It is tempting to pick this up and sell off the other one, since I've done one playthrough of U2.

[quote name='rusty']
For those who haven't, for some God-forsaken reason, played these games: Go Buy It Now!!![/QUOTE]

It pains me to type this but LOL

I'm one of those people, and $25 looks great, and I do want to play them next year, as soon as UC3 comes out w/ it's GH $40 package. Very very tempted though.

Oh, and thanks to the link I just - tried to - purchase Cabelas Dangerous Hunts 2011 2 Top Shot elite pack for $19.99. Not exactly sure how I got there from here but for $20 for 2 well reviewed guns and a simultaneous 2 player shooting gallery game it seemed too good to pass up.
By the time I got back there and picked out a $6 item to go w/ it it was sold out. The date said Nov. 19 but quantity is zero. Oh well.

Last edited by a moderator:
That's a really good deal. I bought Uncharted 2 a few months back at Best Buy when it was on sale for $20 and I thought that was a good deal then

Eh, I finished Uncharted 1 and like it OK but not enough to buy it again. I'll get Uncharted 2 GOTY for $15 on Black Friday from Wal-Mart (or wherever decides to match that price).

(Not to dump on this deal, though - if you haven't played both this would be the way to go for sure.)

[quote name='Sonne']Um. It's now listed as $39.99. Looks like I missed out on this one. :/[/QUOTE]

Yeah, it's all 3rd party sellers now. Amazon must have sold their stock.

Uncharted dual pack sold out by amazon now

Resistance dual pack still $24.99 - 12 copies remaining

GOW: Origins Collection in stock $24.99

I believe the DLC voucher in Resistance dual pack is expiring sometime in Dec/Jan. If you want to buy it now it's the time. Can someone verify the expiration date?

Does anyone know if either the God of War: Origins Collection/Sly Collection are gonna go on sale for BF?

I'm wanting to buy them now but if they go for cheaper on BF...I can wait until then.

[quote name='foreverjoe20']Does anyone know if either the God of War: Origins Collection/Sly Collection are gonna go on sale for BF?

I'm wanting to buy them now but if they go for cheaper on BF...I can wait until then.[/QUOTE]
Your guess is as good as anyone else's. It's crapshoot that they ditched the post-sale price protection.

If it's within your budget and you really want it, get it now rather than waiting for a BF deal that may or may not materialize. Win some. Lose some.

This is a awsum price for both uncharted, since two months ago I couldn't find a used copy for just uncharted 2 under 25. However, since I don't need uncharted 2 anymore (been playing dcuo) I'm holding out for $15 for both!

[quote name='mitnosi']Got all these at Best Buy last month for same price, but good deals for those that missed out![/QUOTE]same all the collection could've been had for $15 @ BB or $25 when AMZ matched the BB sale price but not the @gamer stack.

[quote name='zer0sfx']The Sly Collection is also on sale for $20 for anyone who is interested.
http://www.amazon.com/Sly-Collectio..._1?s=videogames&ie=UTF8&qid=1321461334&sr=1-1[/QUOTE] $20 MSRP @ walmart.com or BB pm depending on where you have credit
http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?p=9049083

[quote name='brandonheat']the uncharted dual pack is back in stock and so is the resistance dual pack and they are still $24.99.[/QUOTE]
Thanks, been waiting for Uncharted to come back.

picked this up with credit I had floating at Amazon. Friend has been on me to play these games. Maybe I will pick up the $30 Uncharted 3 on BF and have the complete collection to play for the price of the 3rd one.

Bought 1, thanks for the update guys. Missed it last time. Only want the 1st one since I already have UC 2 but for that price why not, pretty sure I could gift Uncharted 2 to someone.

This plus Force Unleashed II & Vanquish, I think that's enough for today.

Whoo...whoo...money is flying out of my pocket! Too bad there's not $0.01 filler to hit that $25 (or Amazon could have been nice and sell it for $25 instead of $24.99. Fortunately, I had CD that I needed to buy that I held off for this type of occasion.

I'll try my luck and wait to see if BF brings a better deal, if not I'll just wait until it drops again.

Nothing else to buy (ATM), so it wouldn't be free shipping over here. Will have lots to buy when BF comes, tho. ^^

bread's done
Back