[Back!] Incredible Hulk 2: Ultimate Destruction @ Amazon for only $9.82

Thanks I picked it up along with Black for $17.99 in order to get free shipping. Even though Black wasn't an awesome deal, it still works out pretty well since Amazon doesn't charge sales tax.

I feel a little dumb for buying this just YESTERDAY from Blockbuster for $9.99. Oh well, at least it was in good shape and it is a pretty fun game.

[quote name='lawdood']IT was $8.96 during the CC clearance sale but yeah, that's still a good price for a very good game.[/quote]

I bought it at the CC clearance and it was well worth my time and money! If you have any interest in this game you should pull the trigger. It's basically GTA starring the hulk... what could be better?

I played the demo and it's pretty fun, the combos the hulk can learn are surprisingly deep. It's awesome to fight against the "Hulk Busters". A lot of great tributes to the comic in this game.

I got this from Compusa for 5.00 in a clearance bin. It is an excellent game and well worth $10 bucks. It really makes you feel like the Hulk.:lol:

I must reiterate the love for this game. Bought it full-price the day it came out and never regretted it for a second. Very deep combat system with nearly a hundred unique moves, and the "unstoppable movement" the designers implemented feels like just that. The story missions are fun as well, and the bosses are absolutely EPIC. Aside from Spider-Man 2, there is no better superhero simulation.

I got it at amazon for 10 bucks a few months back thanks to the advice of one of my co-workers.

I've been playing it on my 360 and it's really good but man is this game hard.

Not sure why this particular thread got dug up, but the game is not currently available @ amazon. Looks like Target only for $29.99.

bread's done
Back