(Back instock online) Bust-A-Move deluxe (PSP) $9.99 at Circuitcity.com, B&M

[quote name='skygunnerblue']Damn, out of stock. I really wanted this at a good price.[/quote]
Price match at Best buy if they have this game.

Hmm...I checked a couple times yesterday and it was out of stock...guess it came into stock for an hour or less. Sucks, epsecially since fee shipping on orders over $20 is back.

[quote name='atheist_uberboy']holy shit dude your deviant art gallery is impressive[/quote]

[quote name='toneroni']wow nice art in your gallery Oreo[/quote]

Thanks guys! I really appreciate it! :D

Who price matches online prices? Aside from CC in the first place I didnt know anyone else will price match online price ecspecially Worst Buy.

[quote name='Professor Oreo']Thanks guys! I really appreciate it! :D[/QUOTE]

Wow Oreo, your art is fantastic. Have you ever sent samples of your work to DC or Marvel. I can totally see some of your pieces being the cover book art for Batman. Especially your finished Victor and Nora picture, that would be an awesome cover for a comic book.

[quote name='MadFlava']Wow Oreo, your art is fantastic. Have you ever sent samples of your work to DC or Marvel. I can totally see some of your pieces being the cover book art for Batman. Especially your finished Victor and Nora picture, that would be an awesome cover for a comic book.[/quote]

Thanks MadFlava! I've shown my work to Marvel and DC before and so far they just haven't really been interested. It's really hard to break into the industry as a cover painter and that's what I trying to do.

[quote name='DomLando']Anyone check if this is in store as well?[/QUOTE]

Haven't been able to find one in our area, but I just chexcked 2 CC's. I'm sure they carried it at one point.

As a bonus though I found a Poplocrois for $17.

[quote name='DomLando']Anyone check if this is in store as well?[/quote]

All of Circuitcity.com's prices are generally the same in store unless it specifically states "online special" or "web special only". My local CC never carried this game though.

Hello, why is this dead? I saw two or three of these at my local CC today marked $9.99, I'm gonna mark the post for a mod to reopen.

[quote name='junghu']I just placed an order on circuitcity.com.........$9.99 !!!!!!!!!!!!!
It's in stock now.[/QUOTE]

Same here

They're still at the local B&M. I just picked up one myself last night. There were 3 copies still left.

[quote name='cheapfrag']Does anyone know how much it gets for trade-in at EB Games?[/quote]

I'm not sure, but retail price for this games is still $39.99 at most places like Target and Best Buy.

I don't think it'll be worth much to trade. Wherehouse is only giving $13.80 in store credit.

That's funny, because I just got back from CC with Bust-A-Move and that very same case. I really like it. I was really happen to find this, because I had just been looking for this very case online, and everywhere seems to charge $9.99 + shipping. Unfortunately, I got the last one they had and they aren't on the CC web site.

If anyone happens to be going to CC and can pick a couple more up for me at this price (one white and one black, preferably) I'd pay what you paid, plus a little extra for gas and time.

EDIT: Or, if you can't find Bust-a-move at your CC but they do have the cases, I could get a copy of the game for you and trade you for the cases.

I haven't been able to get a copy of Bust-A-Move yet, so if anyone has an extra or can get an extra I can send them the paypal for it, thanks.

[quote name='Professor Oreo']You do realize that your link takes you to this very same thread right? ;)[/quote]

I don't know for some reason the thread I posted on was a new topic and somehow my post go into this strange really.

[quote name='icruise']Probably the threads were combined (something that seems to cause more confusion that anything, frankly).[/quote]

Indeed. ;)

I may have to pick this up.. I loved the Bust A Move games.. well.. at least the 1st one in the Arcades...

[quote name='Admiral Ackbar']As a bonus though I found a Poplocrois for $17.[/QUOTE]

Is Popolocois $17 at CC? Saw one tagged $39.99, but didn't know it was on sale.

Can anyone hook me up with a Bust-A-Move PSP from CC for around $14 or $15 shipped or trade for something of equal value?

I hooked up a few CAGs with Psychonauts at cost, so hopefully someone can return the favor for me.

I'm still looking for a couple of the UMD cases mentioned earlier in the thread, if your circuit city has them. Maybe a long shot, but I do have an extra Bust-A-Move available for trade of 2 white ones.

[quote name='cheapfrag']Does anyone know how much it gets for trade-in at EB Games?[/quote]

late reply to this, but it should be about $12. but that was exactly a month ago that i traded it in, so it might've changed.

[quote name='icruise']I'm still looking for a couple of the UMD cases mentioned earlier in the thread[/quote]

i see nothing but the white ones every time i step into Circuit City. i also went earlier this week and it's still $5. it's a great case and worth the original $10, so $5 is definitely a steal.

bread's done
Back