[BACK/Limit 1] Amazon Exclusive Gold Flameslinger (Skylanders Giants) - $9.99

Diggeh

CAG Newbie

Hot off the Skylanders Giants exclusives trail is Amazon's exclusive Gold Flameslinger!

This Flameslinger is a golden repaint of his upcoming Series 2 figure.

Series 2 Skylanders are brand new figures of existing characters with the following benefits:

• Brand new molded figure
  • New box/card artwork
  • Playable in both Skylanders and Skylanders Giants
  • Learn exclusive moves not found on the original Series 1 figures (Wow Pow powerups)
  • Can choose more than one upgrade path
  • Can now reach level 15 (up from 10, but this affects all Skylanders)

Also, it's a Gold Flameslinger. Why wouldn't you want it?

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='token2k6']arghhh, just got my shipment. Over-sized bubble mailer. Of course the plastic part was dented in. Popped it back out, but still a permanent crease in it..I was going to hang this on the wall too..launching call to Amazon CS in 3, 2, 1...

edit: well, after them suggesting I just return it for a full refund, which I declined on the fact the product is sold out, they gave me a $5 promotional credit. I then followed up thru the packaging feedback, complete with photo. How frustrating. Now fingers crossed I don't get banned or whatever they do. Really only my second complaint or so, but fuck'em if they do..[/QUOTE]

Why would they ban you for using their channel for packaging feedback to complain about a legitimate packaging issue? The fact they gave you the credit doesn't mean they don't need to know that they messed up in the packaging department.

Honestly, I'm surprised they don't offer a premium "collectible" shipping option. Although given the OCD of some collectors, it might be more trouble than it is worth.

[quote name='Ralph444']This Skylanders thing is genius.

SO much money to be made....... :O[/QUOTE]

Makes sense to me so strange that Nintendo passed on this when it was brought to them for Pokemon.

Mine came today via LaserShip, packed in a box with an air cushion on either side of the toy. I guess I got lucky. :whistle2:|

[quote name='defpally']Why would they ban you for using their channel for packaging feedback to complain about a legitimate packaging issue? The fact they gave you the credit doesn't mean they don't need to know that they messed up in the packaging department.[/QUOTE]

Oh I just meant that I've read in the past some CAGs get dropped or lose their Prime from too many complaints or issues, particularly when wanting monetary compensation. I doubt it will happen, I've been pretty good so far..

[quote name='blinknot4']Jeff Bezos dropped mine off today whilst riding a Unicorn. The thing had unicorn horn holes poked in it. :([/QUOTE]
It must of been the unicorn that made a hole in my ff xiii-2 ce...

Just checked and it shows in stock again. Got an order in, and let a friend know. Decided I'd do the right thing and let folks know here, too. Hopefully they really do have more.

Noticed it was back in stock again as well.Will probably be in stock for a bit seeing you can only order 1.

I ordered one a few days ago and just tried ordering another and it will not let me at all.When i go to checkout it changes the quanity to 0 on me.

Finally got one of these suckers!

I had signed up with Amazon to be notified when it came back in stock and this is the second time it has come back since then and neither time did they notify me. So big fail there Amazon. But thanks to CAG I caught it anyway.

In for 1. Possible Amazon have 10,000 or more in stock. They just limited 1,000 orders plus and set UP OOS. few days later back in stock again ;)

[quote name='LinkinPrime']Got mine today, looks copper colored, not gold. Is that how it's supposed to be?[/QUOTE]

Yeah, they're not as yellow as the others are.

I've already bought one of these and would like to buy a second one to give as a gift. Anybody with Prime and good trade feedback want to help me out?

Just grabbed one, can't decide if I'll use it and give my nephew the normal one I have, or keep them both. Damn cracklanders.

bread's done
Back