[Back ordered] Guitar Hero bundle - $59.99 Shipped!

masterh

CAGiversary!
Feedback
35 (100%)
Dunno how long this will last, but shop.vh1.com and shop.mtv.com have Guitar Hero game+single controller bundles for $59.99 - free shipping for orders over $30.
For some reason, you can't search for the bundles, but there are links on both front pages to the bundle. Pretty good, considering most sites have gone up to the $79.99 MSRP.

Got my order in today. VH1.com by far has the WORST shipping method.

Of course it was by Priority Mail so it was a fairly quick 3 days, but their idea of "packaging" the product was plastic wrapping the Guitar Hero box (the game box itself) and slapping an invoice and address on it. Could have easily been stolen or mangled (the corners were raped due to abuse), but the whole thing is there.

The Target on Dr. Martin Luther King Jr. St. N. in St. Pete, FL had at least 10 Guitar Hero bundles when I was there last night. Seems to be slightly more common now than it was before Christmas.

Might be able to find it at other Targets too. Every Target I went to had Xbox 360 systems too!

[quote name='GunstarRed']Might be able to find it at other Targets too. Every Target I went to had Xbox 360 systems too![/QUOTE]

Man, I haven't seen either an Xbox 360 or Guitar Hero in any of the stores where I live. I'm not even sure my Target carries Guitar Hero because I've looked all over for a sticker and can't find one. Of course, they don't have stickers up at the Best Buy either, a guy working there told me they sell fast enough that he just stacks them up in a pile by this display.

I finally got my hands on two copies at my local Best Buy. The employees there were a bunch of incompetent jerks, but at least the $10 off coupon worked. I've been playing the game ever since and having a blast. Multiplayer is great, but I have no idea how anyone passes songs on expert (not that I'm there yet, just guessing).

bread's done
Back