[Back ordered] Pheonix Wright 19.99 used at gamestop.com

[quote name='Troopa']What happened? This game was easy to get brand new not long ago.[/QUOTE]

Dumbasses started paying $60+ for it on eBay when it stopped being printed.

Gamestop.com sucks for pre-played games. Look at their GBA section, there's like five games you can purchase used, and most everything on that site is back ordered.

Yeah, that item has been in backorder for $19.99 on GS for a while now. I've yet to be emailed for that item in stock. Whenever I ask the local GS employees if a used copy came in stock (we only have GS here), they always just give a wry smile and say, "no".

[quote name='Staind204']I saw that my GS had Super Mario Brothers (GBA) but it says MAY OR NOT INCLUDE BOX/MANUAL. Are most B&M GS GBA games cart only?[/QUOTE]

Try all. They toss the boxes and manuals.

Reality's Fringe said:
Try all. They toss the boxes and manuals.
Ha, surprisingly I'm running at about 30% complete GBA from GameStop. 2 complete (Tactics Ogre and Metroid Fusion), probably about 4 or 5 cart-only.

Man,the game is almost instantly sold out once it is put on theshelf.I use the store locator,the game in stock at least twice a week.I call the store and employee always tell me that customer already bought it.I check the store locator again and the game stock is back to zero.

[quote name='Kain Vincent']I got my copy used for $20, thankfully it was mint and complete. Nice score, considering they had no new copies of it.[/QUOTE]

Same here, at a local place called the exchange. The clerk said verbatim, "Oh isn't this that the lame lawyer game?"

[quote name='Vinny']This is the second DS game to go out of print recently... WTF?[/QUOTE]

what is the other one?

[quote name='bordjon']what is the other one?[/QUOTE]

Trying to ebay for some extra $$?

It would be Lost in Blue if I am not mistaken.

But recently there was a flood of them and the resell dropped again.

I had it at release and sold it figuring I would pick it up at lower retail... Then it went out and was $50+ on ebay..

Then a month ago it dropped off. I havent checked it lately and still havent picked it up.

[quote name='Snake2715']Trying to ebay for some extra $$?

It would be Lost in Blue if I am not mistaken.

But recently there was a flood of them and the resell dropped again.

I had it at release and sold it figuring I would pick it up at lower retail... Then it went out and was $50+ on ebay..

Then a month ago it dropped off. I havent checked it lately and still havent picked it up.[/QUOTE]

haha - well if I got another copy of PW I might sell it - but I've got a ton of stuff I need to sell on ebay and just not any time to do it really - so in reality it'd probably get stashed in the closet. I have Lost in Blue too - well it's my girlfriend's copy. I was really just curious what else was OOP. So I guess we'll be holding on to our copies of PW and LiB for a while. Both are really fun games btw.

I picked up PW for 17.99 with my gamestop used discount card in my local store today...
box was included, but unfortunately no manual, ... ahh well..

That really sucks, guys. I picked this one up because I really wanted to play it near its release. I've looked around here to see ift here are any around to hook up some CAGers with, but no such luck. :( Sorry!

If anyone is able to find one, I'd love to get a copy. FYE.com still has my order in, but I have low confidence in them to actually ship it.

lost in blue. does anyone know the reason such games as Phoenix Wright and Castlevania come in what looks like amateurly sealed wrapping versus others like official nintendo games that come in standard console factory seal plastic?

I bought this game for my sister for Christmas because she loves Law & Order and I read a good review.. I had no idea it was so rare. Hopefully she likes it, I could've used that money :whistle2:(

[quote name='pimp tyranny']lost in blue. does anyone know the reason such games as Phoenix Wright and Castlevania come in what looks like amateurly sealed wrapping versus others like official nintendo games that come in standard console factory seal plastic?[/QUOTE]My Phoenix Wright has a Y-seal I think

[quote name='pimp tyranny']lost in blue. does anyone know the reason such games as Phoenix Wright and Castlevania come in what looks like amateurly sealed wrapping versus others like official nintendo games that come in standard console factory seal plastic?[/QUOTE]

Just because... I've heard that a lot of DS games aren't even shrinkwrapped and that most stores just do it themselves.

bread's done
Back