[Back!] Saint's Row - $39.90 Play-Asia - Confirmed Region Free

It is now backordered, went ahead and ordered anyway since my 360 went off for repairs. Hopefully it won't take too long for them to get back in stock

[quote name='agibby5']I am insterested in Saints Row and GRAW from this Play-aisa site. Are both of these games in English (game/music/case and manual)? If they are the Asian version, wouldnt they be in the respective Asian language?[/QUOTE]
The manuals are usually in a few languages, but the game is, byte for byte, the US version.

This game is simply better than GTA. I honestly think that. From all the types of missions they offer, car upgrades, no load times, and things like that. It's so fun.

[quote name='Ahadi']Is it possible to print out the Play-Asia page and get this price matched?[/QUOTE]
I wouldn't think so, stores carry the US version, not the asian

[quote name='anomynous']I wouldn't think so, stores carry the US version, not the asian[/QUOTE]

You make a good point, but I think I'm going to give it a shot any way. I mean, I didn't think I could price match an online store with GNC, but I pulled that off :lol:.

Guys when you say Region-Free I am confused on their site it says "Asia, No Region Protection / Action" does this mean it's in one of the asian languages or is it like all universal lang like eng, ger, jap, etc???? just like the pal has multiples languages

[quote name='wisteve']anyone have any experience with how long it takes for play asia to restock games?[/quote]

From what I've seen, a week or 2, usually.

HH

Actually it says it will ship on or before September 18th.
They are supposed to get two more shipments this week.

They should have more on Thursday or Friday.
You can sign up easily for an email notification on their site.

Mine came a couple of days ago (took about 8 or 9 days from the time it was shipped). I thought it was interesting that the packaging was all in English, with no Chinese to be found anywhere. It might be the same exact thing you buy in the stores here.

i just ordered it last night/this morning...says the ship date is the 13th...but now its on backorder...hopefully i got one before it went on BO:roll:

[quote name='MCalvert1']It told me it was backordered, but I placed an order anyway for the next shipment. Good enough for me.

MjC[/quote]
word.

[quote name='Cornbreadxd']has anyone else tried to play an asian copy of a game on xbox live? I am worried about the conectivity issues.[/quote]

There are no connectivity issues. You even get the same non-blue standard size text that you get in the North American games.

Hey dont you guys check the Compatibility list there that Play-Asia has here it is:

|Game Name| |Version| |Language | | NTSC-J||NTSC-U/C||PAL|

SaintsRow.jpg

BTW for the Future Play-Asia buys here is the Game Compatibility List Site:

www.play-asia.com/paOS-00-3-xbox360_compatibility_guide-49-en.html

Put my order in tonight. First plus++ $20 game purchase i've had in years. I hope it ships. Is the art and wording on the case exactly the same as the US edition?

[quote name='Sejad']Hey dont you guys check the Compatibility list there that Play-Asia has here it is:

|Game Name| |Version| |Language | | NTSC-J||NTSC-U/C||PAL| BTW for the Future Play-Asia buys here is the Game Compatibility List Site:

www.play-asia.com/paOS-00-3-xbox360_compatibility_guide-49-en.html[/quote]
we do. Its just that it takes maybe a little less then a week for them to check if its compatible and the OP made this topic before that, when the game first came out.

I ordered yesterday morning and got an email this morning to say it's been shipped, not bad turn around. Be nice if it was here for the weekend but I doubt it will.

Anyway, thanks OP.

Thanks for the tip. Saints Row is here in Europe around $ 70,-. Saves me alot of money (anyome might have a coupon laying around they won't be using?)

backordered, but i ordered it anyways. good deal since CC has this for $60. i can wait since ts a good price

so this morning it says it was backordered, now the status say its being prepared to ship

hopefully no delays in shipment

[quote name='Revolution2008']Any idea as to when they will have it back in stock??[/QUOTE]

4th'd. I can be patient, but I'd rather know how long I have to be patient for.

MjC

My copy of GRAW shipped on the 13th...hopefully i'll get it tomorrow, the wait is killing me.

any updates on shipping for anyone?

i know they need time to restock, but i'm getting impatient lol

could've picked this up for $6 more at FRY's

i'm skeptical i'll even get this by the end of September

Didn't come today...if I don't get this by Friday, its the last time i'm ordering from play-asia...the wait is just not worth the price difference for me.

I'm keeping my fingers crossed!

So it's in all English besides the Manual?

I know this question was asked earlier in the thread but it hasn't been confirmed, methinks.

[quote name='SpikeSpiegel']So it's in all English besides the Manual?

I know this question was asked earlier in the thread but it hasn't been confirmed, methinks.[/quote]

Yeah all in English, game, manual and packaging. To be honest it looks exactly like the US version.

[quote name='benjamouth']Yeah all in English, game, manual and packaging. To be honest it looks exactly like the US version.[/quote] Great, hopefully it will come back in stock. But it says sold out and not backordered so I wouldn't count on it.

well why dont we sign up as affilates for the site. Then we post our affiliate link on here. We get paid for people making purchases when they click on our link. We can make some cash and use that their. I have one

bread's done
Back