[Back!] Saint's Row - $39.90 Play-Asia - Confirmed Region Free

[quote name='averageguy']well why dont we sign up as affilates for the site. Then we post our affiliate link on here. We get paid for people making purchases when they click on our link. We can make some cash and use that their. I have one[/QUOTE]

That's not going to work. That's how CAG makes its money, so any affiliate links will just turn into CAG links.

so i ordered on Sept 12th and its been OOS since, will it ship automatically now since its back??
just checked, status still says preparing order

[quote name='rly723']so i ordered on Sept 12th and its been OOS since, will it ship automatically now since its back??
just checked, status still says preparing order[/quote]
I checked with the Play-Asia peeps and all backorders should ship today.
I've played quite a bit of the game, and although the multiplayer needs a patch, the single player is very fun.
If you liked the GTA games, but were frustrated by certain things, you will love it.

[quote name='PyroGamer']Will this play the same as a US version?[/quote]

Yes.

[quote name='icecubedx5']Are the manuals and all that crap in English?[/quote]

Yes.

[quote name='PyroGamer']So is it the exact same disk and packaging, then?[/quote]

My copy of this game is actually still in the mail, but based upon past Play-Asia games, the answer to that is yes. It even has the ESRB rating and the same UPC, so you can easily trade it in at EB or wherever you want after you've finished it.

(If I happen to be wrong on this particular release, somebody let me know.)

Edit: From earlier in the thread:

[quote name='icruise']Mine came a couple of days ago (took about 8 or 9 days from the time it was shipped). I thought it was interesting that the packaging was all in English, with no Chinese to be found anywhere. It might be the same exact thing you buy in the stores here.[/quote]

[quote name='shipwreck']My copy of this game is actually still in the mail, but based upon past Play-Asia games, the answer to that is yes. It even has the ESRB rating and the same UPC, so you can easily trade it in at EB or wherever you want after you've finished it.

(If I happen to be wrong on this particular release, somebody let me know.)

Edit: From earlier in the thread:[/QUOTE]
Thanks, I think I might jump on this.

[quote name='PyroGamer']But so far most Microsoft titles haven't been, right?[/quote]

Correct, no Microsoft published titles have been region free.

Oh, and I can confirm Saints Row as being the exact same as the North American version as I received my copy yesterday. It just has some stickers on the outer wrapping that have the Chinese mature warning and some other sticker that is now in my trash.

It even has the "Made in Mexico" writing on the outer wrapper, which means this thing has travelled pretty much the entire circumference of the world and is $20 cheaper than the one sitting in your local Wal-Mart.

bread's done
Back