Back to the Future: 25th Anniversary Trilogy [DVD] - $14.99 @ Target

Deserter Goose

CAGiversary!
Feedback
38 (100%)
Saw it this morning while working, didn't see it in the weekly ad, nor did I see a topic about it here. Had to do a double take when I saw it. Your mileage might vary.

Doesn't look like it's on sale online, either. I'd grab a copy for myself, but I gotta save some money for classes and I've never even watched the movies before.

EDIT: Originally had Blu-ray in the title, turns out it was a mistake and it's the DVD set.

Last edited by a moderator:
Checked again while I was out running some errands this afternoon and found out that my coworker put the Blu-rays where the DVD set should've been - meaning that only the DVD set's on sale for $15.

Lame, I know (although Amazon seems to have even the DVDs priced at $35+). I'll just give everyone my apology right now.

[quote name='Davestation']They got rid of the Blu-Rays at this price several months ago, it may have even been a year now that I think of it.[/QUOTE]

Twas. I remember I used a free $15 Visa I had to get it for 36 cents. I paid with exact change and strolled out of that Target laughing.

bread's done
Back