Back to the Future or Deadliest Warrior $4.99 New at GameStop B&M

PimpBot2000

CAGiversary!
Feedback
2 (100%)
Great Post, I picked mine up today.... I will say it is VERY hard to get for PS3. I called like 5 stores before I found one that actually had it. That includes using the list from the website of who "supposedly" had it.

Picked up Deadliest Warrior for 5, but it was a gutted copy and the last one. Could not find BTTF at any of the 3 out of 7 or 8 gamestops around my area, they said only in Dickson TN which I'm not driving all the way out in the sticks for a 5 dollar game.

Is anyone willing to pick me up a BttF on PS3? No store near me for 60 miles has one. I will of course pay for the game and shipping.

Turns out the guy who answered the phone this morning when I called to make sure of the price before I picked up my hold scanned a used copy when he checked the price. I wonder if the copy that was pulled for me was a used copy instead of new, as I had requested.

Either way, once I saw some of the later posts in this thread, I called the store back to clarify, and the fella who was there at THAT time confirmed that it was $4.99 new in store. He had one gutted new copy left, but as others have said, for $4.99, I'll deal with gutted.

Played part one of bttf and hated it. Love the movies but to me this game is so far from fun. Voices are pretty good though. Thanks but a pass for me.

$5 who the hell cares if it's gutted! Yeah seems like they stop making this game new! I picked up Deadliest Warrior also, seems like the cover art took an ugly beating, I'm sure it's worth a good laugh!

Grabbed one BTTF ps3 copy at gamestop woo hoo! I'll have it there next to the blu ray trilogy after I give it another go, just something cool to have. Enjoyed the story.

Picked this up a little bit ago also. Mines in GameStop new with the ugly $4.99 sticker but oh we'll least the cover art and the case s in good condition besides the sticker. Thanks OP!!!

Picked up my gutted copy of Deadliest Warrior and popped it in last night. Man, talk about ugly graphics. Seriously, this looks like a first gen PS1 game.

Got my BttF last night, gutted copy, but it's alright, case is a little beat, I'll probably just swap it with another game I don't care much about. Thanks for the heads up OP

[quote name='CaoPi']will bestbuy PM if online shows OOS?[/QUOTE]

Depends on your best buy, but I have price matched from gamestop.com before @ best buy.

Thanks again OP, was able to get the last copy of BttF for Wii at one of my locals, obviously the gutted kind, but that doesn't bother me for $5. Sticker comes off easily with Goo Gone anyways (anyone who buys from GS should have a bottle of this stuff handy).

On a side note, the instruction manual for BttF is probably the skimpiest I've ever seen, practically two pages folded and stapled together, but I guess lengthy details aren't necessary.

Snagged the last new gutted copy of BTTF yesterday. Played a little over an hour last night. Kinda boring in my opinion. Nowhere close to the pacing and execution of Walking Dead. The "puzzle" element and humor are really subpar. The only positive so far was the nostalgic Valley Mall scene at the opening. But nostalgia can only go so far.

my lil bro LOVES LOVES LOVES BTTF: 25th anniversary, 3 movies, and only ONE 5-chapter game? does anyone know if there'll be (or are) any more games? wii platform preferred. TIA.

[quote name='ivana89']my lil bro LOVES LOVES LOVES BTTF: 25th anniversary, 3 movies, and only ONE 5-chapter game? does anyone know if there'll be (or are) any more games? wii platform preferred. TIA.[/QUOTE]

There's a couple NES games but otherwise I don't believe there are any other BttF games.

Thanks OP. I grabbed them both. The guy said they were marked down on Wed. Amazing they still had them. I got the last 1 of each though. Finally some good luck! ;)

my local Gamestop would not price match the Pre-Owned PS3 copy of Back to the Future that they had in stock with with the 4.99 NEW price, o well...I tried

my local Gamestop would not price match the Pre-Owned PS3 copy of Back to the Future that they had in stock with the 4.99 NEW price, o well...I tried

Thanks for the heads up OP, got the last copy of BttF at my local GS.

[quote name='Billytwoshoes']Thanks again OP, was able to get the last copy of BttF for Wii at one of my locals, obviously the gutted kind, but that doesn't bother me for $5. Sticker comes off easily with Goo Gone anyways (anyone who buys from GS should have a bottle of this stuff handy).[/QUOTE]

LOL, mine was gutted too with sticky crap on the case where the clear "we sealed this with a sticker so it's new" sticker was. I don't always shop at GameStop, but when I do, I prefer to have Goo Gone handy.

[quote name='usrevenge']back to the future i decent, brings you back to the point and click puzzle/adventure games.

Deadliest warrior is terrible, but I got it free when bestbuy had it free with coupon.[/QUOTE]
as did i and i still think free was too much

Picked up the last copy of Back To The Future at my local Gamestop, loved the movies and figure for $5 it's worth the nostalgia and worth giving it a try.

Got the last "new" ie opened shelf copy at my local store. Kinda bummed about all the stickers on the case etc, but for $5 I'll deal. Thanks OP.

Picked up my online reserve today. When I picked it up, they had in one of those generic DVD cases with no cover art and it had a new sticker on it. Luckily they had a used case that was still in good condition and the employee was cool about it.

I like how they consider a game in a generic DVD case with no cover art "new".

Thanks for the heads up on this one. The gamestop cashier was jealous and wanted one too. Between this and the war of the north collectors edition CAG really made my weekend.

Thanks OP, picked up one each of the Wii and PS3 versions (both gutted of course).

The kind GS employee said she was contemplating picking it up as well, since she hates paying full price for games. I pointed her way to this site ;)

[quote name='starmask2k3']anyone get bestbuy to pm this[/QUOTE]

would like to know as well no Gamestop around me has a copy of BTTF

picked up a 2nd copy for a gift, didn't care if it was gutted, but the cover art in the back was dented in badly!

Nice *checks*

Closest location with copy is 72 miles away. Yeah, that's about $25 in gas and three hours of my day so...pass.

bread's done
Back