Back to the Future Trilogy on Bluray Oct. 26 +Digital Copies $49.99 Amazon

"I am Darth Vader... from the planet Vulcan!"

I pre-ordered this as well. Just as SonictheHedgehog1337's link shows, should be worth checking them all out again :)

Well if the creator said it looks amazing then I have to jump in. At $50 on top of that one it should be an instant pre-order.

I'm wondering how the flames are going to look in the parking lot scene of part one.
It wouldn't hurt my feelings if they George Lucased it to make that look better.

[quote name='SlammedNiss']Perhaps I should sell my original trilogy on DVD while it's still worth something.[/QUOTE]

I see them pretty routinely in Target for under $20, so I'm not sure they're worth much now. :D

I'll probably wait and see how the reviews look, but I'd definitely be tempted to upgrade.

[quote name='Seasick Pirate']I'm wondering how the flames are going to look in the parking lot scene of part one.
It wouldn't hurt my feelings if they George Lucased it to make that look better.[/QUOTE]

Ah, it was real fire. How could it look any better?

[quote name='bvharris']I see them pretty routinely in Target for under $20, so I'm not sure they're worth much now. :D

I'll probably wait and see how the reviews look, but I'd definitely be tempted to upgrade.[/QUOTE]
While they don't consistently get above $30, I'm sure timing of the end of the auction probably has a lot to do with it. And no, these aren't listed as sealed copies.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=260653300796
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=220662483537

I figure if I can get at least $30 out of my DVD trilogy, then the upgrade to blu is definitely worth it.

[quote name='funkydunkleman']Ah, it was real fire. How could it look any better?[/QUOTE]

I worded that wrong. What I was talking about was the one shot of Doc & Marty from behind where they turn around. To me, that has always looked awful, especially since no camera effects should have been used. Why was that shot composited?

bread's done
Back