Paper Mario
Crystal Chronicles
Starfox Adventures
Ty The Tasmanian Tiger
Dragons Lair
Super Mario Sunshine
Pokemon Colisseum

ALL that for $70!
Finally got a gc for a good deal(And everything works perfectly)...So i can play the upcoming Zelda...and Killer7..and Resident Evil(overdue)..etc, etc etc O_O

If the Gamecube was unopened and all those other items along with it opened or not, it was probably stolen for someone to take a loss like that. Or you could have found the dumbest person in the world, maybe you should have seen if he would have sold you his car for $200.

[quote name='Owen']If the Gamecube was unopened and all those other items along with it opened or not, it was probably stolen for someone to take a loss like that. Or you could have found the dumbest person in the world, maybe you should have seen if he would have sold you his car for $200.[/quote]

:lol:

That's a great deal, but I don't know about the whole "stolen merchandise" theory. There are some incredibly wealthy communities in the Seattle area, and I could easily see someone (most likely a casual/non-gamer) wanting to get rid of it. Keep in mind this was at a yard sale--most people go to those looking for a few dollars worth of junk.

[quote name='defiance_17']That's a great deal, but I don't know about the whole "stolen merchandise" theory. There are some incredibly wealthy communities in the Seattle area, and I could easily see someone (most likely a casual/non-gamer) wanting to get rid of it. Keep in mind this was at a yard sale--most people go to those looking for a few dollars worth of junk.[/quote]

I'd agree with this, Bellevue has quite a number of wealthy people who will just sell something cheap to be rid of it.

Found this deal in a redmond suburb. I was also curious about what the hell was up with the prices. (thought it was a broken unit)...But the dude told me that he simply didnt have any time to play with some recent commitments(work, etc). THe guy was also selling a bunch of junk aside..it was a garage sale pretty much that i happened to be lucky enough to have read about in a personal.

Always keep your eyes out for personals sections in papers, and sites such as craigslist.org ..You never know what type of stuff youll find people giving away or selling for dirt cheap.

And also, SERIOUSLY..People in Bellevue throw out stuff thats in perfect condition instead of going through the hassle of selling. Ive recovered monitors, boxes full of NES games, printers, furniture...All found next to dumpsters in apartment complexes.
:)

wow man nice deal! I live in north seattle.. but you guys are right, there are a lot of rich people that live in bellvue, *cough* Madina *cough* lol..

bread's done
Back