Bad Company 2 VIP codes for free (DEAD)

Fighterspledge

CAGiversary!
Feedback
27 (100%)
Found a few while I was cleaning up. Anyone want them? Just PM me. I'll post again when I don't have anymore.

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='maiden of haste']dang! can't believe i missed this one been looking for a VIP pass for a few weeks now.[/QUOTE]

Hi :)

I was the one to get the code. But I received a bit odd code. Waiting for clarification from OP :D

Hope this was not a joke :D :D :D

---

If you want a VIP code - you can always write a message to EA support and get one 4free. Many of my friends did that and plays VIP maps with no problems.

[quote name='bullka']Hi :]If you want a VIP code - you can always write a message to EA support and get one 4free. Many of my friends did that and plays VIP maps with no problems.[/QUOTE] how do i go about this? how come they give them out for free?

[quote name='maiden of haste']how do i go about this? how come they give them out for free?[/QUOTE]

This method is not nice and legal. And I'm so mad about it because I paid full price for everything associated with BC2 (I just love that game).

You take the photo of the card with the VIP code (the one which comes with BC2 DVD disk; you can find those photos on the internet). You need to edit with a photoshop the code on that photo. Then write to EA support complaining that oh I bought the game and the code is invalid.. what should I do next. And EA gives you a valid code.

[quote name='bullka']This method is not nice and legal. And I'm so mad about it because I paid full price for everything associated with BC2 (I just love that game).

You take the photo of the card with the VIP code (the one which comes with BC2 DVD disk; you can find those photos on the internet). You need to edit with a photoshop the code on that photo. Then write to EA support complaining that oh I bought the game and the code is invalid.. what should I do next. And EA gives you a valid code.[/QUOTE] haven't they cottoned onto it yet, can't you get in trouble for doing it?

[quote name='maiden of haste']haven't they cottoned onto it yet, can't you get in trouble for doing it?[/QUOTE]

I think they know people are tricking them. But they can't do much (maybe EA knows that some codes might not work). What are they doing - they're asking a signature on card with VIP code. But this is also not a problem I think.

Anyway.. you can get into trouble and I don't recommend doing that.

But it really works. Numerous of kids already tested that.

[quote name='HaloWeeBoe']Bullka,
Where do you send the email?
EA support?[/QUOTE]

I have no idea how to contact EA support because I have never did that.

I just know that some people haven't got the code but EA support somehow entered that code directly into xbox account and enabled the VIP content.

So I guess you need to contact them with EA account which is linked to XBL gamertag.

Try that and tell the others.

bread's done
Back