Bad Fur Day?

Cryan23

CAG Newbie
a guy at the flea market told me that a gray copy of conkers was only worth 35$.
Sounds like bs to me, is the black cartridge more valuable?

No clue. I still have my copy I bought day 1, and it was gray. I honestly do not think a black cart was released for this. 

I didn't know of one either, but I found one on eBay, they are all selling at the same price. The guy was trying to rip me off

Last edited by a moderator:
Are you selling it to him or buying it? I don't think a black cart variant was made for this (unless it's some UK version). If you ever see one my guess is someone did a case swap or colored it with a sharpie. I know some people use a sharpie to cover over any ugly game rental markings by just making the whole cart black.

Flea market guy must've seen one thinking it's rare or something.

I was trying to sell one and get some money to buy an snes, he told me that the gray cartridge isn't as rare and so its not worth much. the snes was only 60, I thought I could trade or at least get more than 35$

I buy and sell video games,and I can tell you there is no black Conkers Bad Fur Day cart,the game can be sold from 65 to 80 bucks on craigslist or eBay,if you have the box and instructions it can go for 100$ plus

bread's done
Back