bad seller; what to do?

theq87

CAGiversary!
Feedback
4 (100%)
Hey guys, just looking for any help/advice regarding the following situation:

On half.com I spotted a great deal on Metal Gear Solid 2 Substance. In retrospect, I should have realized it was too good to be true, but I jumped on it anyway. Predictably, the game I was sent turned out to be the original Sons of Liberty game.

I've contacted the seller and politely asked for a refund, even offering to ship it back at my expense. It's been two days since I did this, and I have received no response. Hopefully I will, resolving this whole thing, but on the chance he turns out to be a bastard, what would you guys recommend doing other than leaving venemous feedback? Is there a paypal channel I can go through to get a refund? Ebay? I definitely appreciate any input on this.

Kick him in the tights. He'll go down, he's very top heavy. :lol:

Seriously though, you could do a PayPal chargeback if that's how you paid and claim that you received an item different from the one advertised if he refuses to refund your money or contact you. This, of course, will be frustrating and will take awhile. But I think it's your only option. And if it comes down to it, do leave him bad feedback.

bread's done
Back