Baldur's Gate 2 (Xbox) for $14.98 at Target B & M

This is a red tag clearance game. I've seen it with a red $20.98 tag last week and was hoping it would last until $9.98. I loved the first Baldur's Gate, so I definitely want to get this one!

Given the first one is a GH, and this one didn't do as well, I would think it will become $19.99 pretty soon ... so if you've waited this long, wait a little longer. :)

I actually prefer Champions of Norrath to this (though arguably these games are so similar most gamers can't tell the diff anymore). If you haven't bought either this or Norrath, I'd say pick up Norrath at GameCrazy for $12~14. Most GameCrazys have the first Norrath for new at this price or lower.

[quote name='msdmoney']I believe I saw at for $9.99 somewhere, maybe it was a Virgin music store.[/QUOTE]

Hmm, Virgin music stores sell video games?...:shock:

[quote name='romeogbs19']Given the first one is a GH, and this one didn't do as well, I would think it will become $19.99 pretty soon ... so if you've waited this long, wait a little longer. :)[/QUOTE]

It sold suprisingly well its first month of release. Anyway, I heard its not too great... many people said it was a dissappointment.

bread's done
Back