Band Hero Complete Kit for Xbox 360 or PS3 $60 FREE SHIP

kevgret

CAGiversary!
Feedback
3 (100%)
Band Hero Kit Xbox 360 or Ps3 for $60
(credit goes to DJ3xclusive at slickdeals)

Package Contents:
(1) Band Hero Software for Xbox 360
(1) Standard USB microphone with 15ft Cord
(1) Guitar Hero World Tour Wireless Drum Kit with 5 Pressure Sensitive Drum Pads
(1) Band Hero Wireless Guitar Controller
(1) Kick Pedal for Band Hero Wireless Drum Kit
(2) Standard Wood Drumsticks
(2) AA batteries
(1) Guitar Faceplate (already attached)
(1) Standard 1" Wide Guitar Strap

XBOX
http://accessories.us.dell.com/sna/products/XBOX_360/productdetail.aspx?c=us&l=en&cs=19&sku=A3028051

PS3
http://accessories.us.dell.com/sna/...oductdetail.aspx?c=us&l=en&cs=19&sku=A3028053

I have not purchased any of the rock band/guitar hero bundles. Is this a decent kit to pick up?

Thanks
Kevin

Last edited by a moderator:
Is the Band Hero guitar the guitar from World Tour or from GH5? Because if it's the GH5 guitar I'd probably be tempted to buy this.

It's not the same guitar as World Tour. I don't have 5, but I would assume the guitar is the same since the band hero guitar is better than world tours.

I was looking around to buy a GH5 controller. But I just bought Band Hero from amazon. I guess I can return it. Thanks OP.

These don't come with the streamlined drums? Damn it. It has been nearly a year.

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='Rocko']Is the Band Hero guitar the guitar from World Tour or from GH5? Because if it's the GH5 guitar I'd probably be tempted to buy this.[/QUOTE]

This is from ign.com's review:

"See, as soon as you open the Band Hero box, you're greeted with the exact same guitar from GH5 – it still says "Guitar Hero" on the back. It's the same story with the GH-branded microphone. Once you get into the game, you find the pink and purple color scheme, but these are still the exact features and menus that were in GH5"

Kevin

[quote name='trunks982']whats the difference between WT guitar and GH5 guitar?[/QUOTE]
This is a pretty good explanation:

http://www.fakeplasticrock.com/2009/06/fixing-the-guitar-hero-world-tour-guitar-strum/

vs.

http://www.fakeplasticrock.com/2009/09/new-features-of-the-guitar-hero-5-guitar/

TLDR; They went back to the old switches and a digital touchpad for the GH5 guitar.

I can confirm the GHWT plectrum is a piece of crap. I was one of the few that didn't have problems with the analog touch pad, though.

[quote name='Dustin Echoes']Along the lines of GHWT instruments, are you sure its those drums included? I thought the band hero drums were vastly improved?[/QUOTE]

Only in the Wii version in the US. The European version of Band Hero for all three platforms had the new drums, but the US versions did not.

Hmmm, I'm very interested in getting this, but I'm horrified at the thought of trying to find space for these things in my apartment.

Just order mine! free shipping too! sweet, another $25.00 saving's, total savings $125.00, no way that can be beat! Thanks again OP!

So tempted for this... All my original Rock Band 1 stuff is ruined and Rock Band 3 is right around the corner... Anyone know how long this deal will be up?

[quote name='mitnosi']in before 350 jokes :p[/QUOTE]
I didn't know Microsoft was holding off on releasing their 350th attempt at a decent console. I must have it. Time travel anyone?

[quote name='Master Troll']I didn't know Microsoft was holding off on releasing their 350th attempt at a decent console. I must have it. Time travel anyone?[/QUOTE]
Just letting you know, the RROD is still 33%.

Considered this for a bit to get the drums, and Mr. Roboto. Then found out Mr. Roboto isn't importable. So I can wait for cheaper.

[quote name='The Carrot Cake Kid']Still debating whether I should get the 350 or the Gamecast.[/QUOTE]

Just get the Okama Gamesphere

0_61_fifty_cent.jpg

I really want a new guitar, and $60 does seem like a good deal. But...egh. I really don't want another drum kit or the Band Hero game takin' up space.

great deal... i spent more then $120 during Xmas for this.

I guess the only prob is, you might as well invest this $60 towards the new instruments in Rock Band 3.

bread's done
Back