Band Hero/GH/PowerGig Bundles Xbox/Ps3 $29.99 at Tuesday Morning Stores 2/10

Six6Sick

CAGiversary!
There's a store in Dallas Texas called "Tuesday Morning" I'm not sure if there is more of these stores in other states you can check.Starting Feb.10 Band Hero (full set guitar, drums ,and mic for $29.99 reg $159

[quote name='Asgardian']Wow, never heard of them before but apparently they do have stores in socal and I've drove past one a thousand times without ever noticing them.

Thanks for the heads up OP!!![/QUOTE]

Thanks OP, already have a set so no plans to get another but I did stop by to see what this store actually is and they had some. I too have drive past this tons of times and never knew about this store. It was a little hole in the wall.

On another note, anyone else know of theses types of chains that resell discounted items due to overstock or discontinued items? I never knew this store existed but there are 3 within 15 miles of me. Theres gotta be other chains like these.

[quote name='Chedeng88']Anybody else has their Band Hero kit orders cancelled?[/QUOTE]

Yep, got the dreaded cancellation email this morning. :roll:

[quote name='brennjc']Yep, got the dreaded cancellation email this morning. :roll:[/QUOTE]

I wonder if anybody who ordered online actually received their order. :roll:

[quote name='Chedeng88']I wonder if anybody who ordered online actually received their order. :roll:[/QUOTE]
I did, last thursday. But its still unopened, no time this weekend lol

[quote name='MR_E']Pretty sure they were marked $19.99 at the store I went to.[/QUOTE]

FWIW I saw a RB3 keyboard bundle for PS3 for $19.99 at my local Gamestop a few days ago. Good deal and all but I'm surprised how common they are. Not too long ago I bought a 360 RB3 keyboard for $55 used and thought I was getting a hell of a deal

Apparently we have Tuesday Morning here. I found out just because there's people in the street holding signs talking about the store closing....50% off seems nice.

In Houston, the Portsmouth location has a TON! Picked up a ps3 set, and of course, the wires on the bass pedal are falling apart. Just filed a claim on Activisions really shitty support website. Hopefully I hear something back. Is there a number I can call?

Got Power Gig (guitar + game). 19.99. I may get a band hero later on. There's about 4 band hero, 25 tony hawk, 3 dj hero left out. I've had much trouble with detachable guitars.

How is the guitar w band hero?

[quote name='nixmahn']
On another note, anyone else know of theses types of chains that resell discounted items due to overstock or discontinued items? I never knew this store existed but there are 3 within 15 miles of me. Theres gotta be other chains like these.[/QUOTE]

Big Lots is the common one, and I know around "these here parts" we've seen a crop of Ocean State Job Lot stores pop-up.

Back on topic, finally made my way to TM to fiiiiiind... a load of PS2: GH bundles, BH bundles, PS3 RB keyboards and some DJ Hero-es. Boo, nothing for me. I did manage to snag a Get Fuzzy book on double-clearance for $2.xx so not a total loss I guess.

[quote name='Gore']Got Power Gig (guitar + game). 19.99. I may get a band hero later on. There's about 4 band hero, 25 tony hawk, 3 dj hero left out. I've had much trouble with detachable guitars.

How is the guitar w band hero?[/QUOTE]

Judging by photos of the bundle, it looks like it's the same guitar that came in the Guitar Hero 5 guitar bundle...in which case, it's a solid guitar controller.

[quote name='MR_E']Judging by photos of the bundle, it looks like it's the same guitar that came in the Guitar Hero 5 guitar bundle...in which case, it's a solid guitar controller.[/QUOTE]
Thank you. I'll have to pick one up. Now, to decide if I should return power gig guitar bundle. It would be nice to have the drums too.

Side note-Since I picked up the Band Hero kit, I stopped by Gamestop last night and picked up 11 different Hero/Band games. My fiancee and I had a blast playing last night. We were up until 4am. It's a shame the market completely fell out on these games. They are still really fun.

Picked up
Guitar Hero:Smash Hits
Guitar Hero:World Tour
Rock Band
Rock Band 2
Lego Rock Band
Guitar Hero:Aerosmith
Green Day Rock Band
Rock Band Country Track Pack 2
The Beatles Rock Band
AC/DC Track Pack
Guitar Hero:Warriors of Rock

All for :ps3:, all for about $65. Got my moneys worth already.

Anyone know why Rock Band 3 is so hard to find?

Rock Band 3 is hard to find for the same reason that Rune Factory 3 is hard to find. Which is also the same reason that Xenoblade Chronicles is hard to find.

[quote name='AllFrankedUp']Anyone know why Rock Band 3 is so hard to find?[/QUOTE]

I think the ps3 version was produced in smaller quantities than the other consoles, and it's been out of print for a while without a reprint. Which sucks because it's probably the best game of its kind, especially with the addition of keyboard and pro modes.

So the set I got had the rotten wires on the kick pedal for the bass drum. Filed a claim with Activision 2 days ago, and received a new one in the mail today.

[quote name='AllFrankedUp']So the set I got had the rotten wires on the kick pedal for the bass drum. Filed a claim with Activision 2 days ago, and received a new one in the mail today.[/QUOTE]

Can you please post a link if the claim form can be found online. Also, did they cover return shipping for the returned item? Thanks!!

[quote name='Asgardian']Can you please post a link if the claim form can be found online. Also, did they cover return shipping for the returned item? Thanks!![/QUOTE]

Ditto. My pedal has that issue too and one of the pads aux cable broke.

At work right now, but I will post it when I get home.

Side note, tracked down the only GameStop in Houston that had Rock Band 3. Only game I am missing now is Guitar Hero Van Halen.

[quote name='Wazzup4567']Oh hell, I might just travel to get the Powergig guitar for 20$

I wonder if they have any Wii stuff available.[/QUOTE]

RB3 + Keyboard for Wii is 15 bucks if your store has it, ridiculous deal.

[quote name='Asgardian']Wow, never heard of them before but apparently they do have stores in socal and I've drove past one a thousand times without ever noticing them.

Thanks for the heads up OP!!![/QUOTE]

i'm pretty sure there is one in monrovia/duarte near me. i never went in as i always assumed it was a christian bookstore, lol

Noticed yesterday evening they had marked these down even more...

Games that were $14.99-19.99 are now $9.99 (DJ Hero, Tony Hawk Ride, Rock Band 3 Keyboard, etc.)
Games that were $39.99 are now $19.99 (Band Hero Sets)

Same deal was going on at my local stores. Never heard of it until I saw this thread. I picked up Band Hero, DJ Hero, and Power Gig. Only problem I have is that the Band Hero midi-usb cord is totally messed up, the plastic fell off of it like it was wax. I'll have to look into the warranty on that, because I think it would be fun to use at some point.

The Knoxville TN Tuesday Morning (Cedar Bluff) had TONS of the Tony Hawk Ride (360) for $10, the crappy guitars for $3, generic RB3 keyboards for $10 and ONE copy of RB3 Wii + Keyboard for $15.

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='emperordahc']generic RB3 keyboards for $10[/QUOTE]

Generic RB3 keyboards? Were there any generic RB3 keyboards? If they're MadCatz, those are the official ones.

[quote name='MR_E']Generic RB3 keyboards? Were there any generic RB3 keyboards? If they're MadCatz, those are the official ones.[/QUOTE]

I can't remember. I would have remembered if they were madcatz. They looked pretty rough and had no official logos for anything on them.

I finally took a look at the store by me. No sign they ever had anything. Was hoping to replace my broken guitar for cheap.

[quote name='LLeopardGGecko']Band Hero bundles are $14.99 at my store.[/QUOTE]

Mine too. Picked one up today. Never hurts to have backups.

I would like to get Renegade Edition of DJ Hero for the 360, but none in my area.

Anyone know if the tony hawk/ dj hero bundle drop any lower? Man, the store is a mess and looks like its been sitting there for a long time.

Picked up Band Hero. Everything is PS2/3 or Wii at the local store. Was looking for x360 stuff. Get paid tomorrow and pick up some $10 stuff. Glad to see the price drop.

Tried another store and they had a huge lot of tony hawk for xbox 360. DJ Hero was for ps2. I did see like 5 Rockband keyboards for ps3 with a tag of $19.99. Is the keyboards drop in price to $10?

Man, wonder why so many band hero for ps3 and none for xbox 360?

Is there more fans that prefer the xbox 360 over the ps3?

Guess RB drums were never a part of this? Only thing I'd really want are some RB2-3 360 drums since I only ever had the crappy RB1 ones.

[quote name='JKSonic']Guess RB drums were never a part of this? Only thing I'd really want are some RB2-3 360 drums since I only ever had the crappy RB1 ones.[/QUOTE]

I read this forum and there was never any rockband bundles carried besides the keyboard for wii and ps3.

bread's done
Back