Band Hero import code

The Ju1ce

CAGiversary!
Feedback
7 (100%)
I'm about done with Band Hero (hoping to sell the game or trade it on Goozex), but I'd like to import the songs to play on GH5. The only problem is, I got the game used, and (not surprisingly) the previous owner had already used the import code. I looked on eBay and the codes are all going for $20 or more, which I feel is way too much. Does anyone know if I can get a code for $5 or less? If it's similar to GH:WT and GH:SH, I'll have to pay a few bucks just to download the songs, so I don't feel like paying too much more to get a code.

I don't think you're going to get one much cheaper. Supply and demand. If people are willing to pay $20, they won't sell it for $5. Good luck though.

[quote name='The Ju1ce']I'm about done with Band Hero (hoping to sell the game or trade it on Goozex), but I'd like to import the songs to play on GH5. The only problem is, I got the game used, and (not surprisingly) the previous owner had already used the import code. I looked on eBay and the codes are all going for $20 or more, which I feel is way too much. Does anyone know if I can get a code for $5 or less? If it's similar to GH:WT and GH:SH, I'll have to pay a few bucks just to download the songs, so I don't feel like paying too much more to get a code.[/QUOTE]
Pick one up used at GS that has the code in it, go home and use the code, and return the game for a full refund. It is nothing to GS, as they would sell a disc only copy for the same amount, and totally within their return policy. This avoids the blatant stealing that the above poster suggests.

[quote name='ackbar7']Pick one up used at GS that has the code in it, go home and use the code, and return the game for a full refund. It is nothing to GS, as they would sell a disc only copy for the same amount, and totally within their return policy. This avoids the blatant stealing that the above poster suggests.[/QUOTE]

Right, because this totally isnt stealing even a little bit... You buy something, to get something out of it that you want, so you can return the original product for a full refund thus not paying for what you kept. Um, how again is that not stealing?

[quote name='mediviper']Right, because this totally isnt stealing even a little bit... You buy something, to get something out of it that you want, so you can return the original product for a full refund thus not paying for what you kept. Um, how again is that not stealing?[/QUOTE]
Because it is within their policy. Opening up a new product and removing something without paying for it is stealing. Going to GS, buying a used game, using everything that is within it, and then returning it within a week is what GS clearly spells out as their return policy. Is it unethical? Sure, but ethics and law are 2 different things.

bread's done
Back