Bandai ENTERTAINMENT, 40% DVD,33% CD'S AT Rightstuf!!

hcamacho

CAGiversary!
Feedback
3 (100%)
some good anime collections there ....

School's back in session, but should that mean saying farewell to the excitement of summer? NO WAY! It's time to bring on the bargains with cool deals on your favorite DVDs, UMDs and CDs from Bandai Entertainment - including fan favorites like The Melancholy of Haruhi Suzumiya, Eureka Seven and Galaxy Angel AA, Gundam, .hack//, My-Otome and Escaflowne!

From now until September 9, take 40% OFF the retail prices of all DVDs (and UMDs) and 33% OFF the retail prices of all CDs from Bandai Entertainment. (This includes pre-orders!)

How? Just use the reusable coupon code BRINGON when you check out through RightStuf.com!

* Coupon Code: bringon
* Expires: September 9, 2007 at 11:59 CDT

REMEMBER: If you're a Got Anime member, you can stack your discounts for even more savings! (This means you have the potential to save up to 46% OFF on DVDs and up to 40% on CDs! Check out www.gotanime.com for details.)

Should a haruhist get the limited edition during this sale?
or should i wait?

Now that i think about it, the limited editions are over @ deepdiscount.com

during the DDD 20% off, does that 20% get taken off of the prices currently on DDD, or do they raise them or something?

Im asking because i could wait for that for the haruhi dvds instead of buying them from rightstuf

[quote name='pete5883']I was excited until I realized there was no Gundam SEED collection out yet. What are they waiting for?[/QUOTE]

You are correct, no gundam collections yet....

DDD will slash 20% off current prices.

Just a reminder this is off MSRP which is about 30-40% more then they normally charge so these sales are kinda luke-warm. Just make sure to price whatever you plan to buy at amazon/bestbuy/DDD etc.

bread's done
Back