Banjo-Kazooie: Grunty's Revenge $5 @ Best Buy

Krunks

CAGiversary!
if anyone is looking for this game on the cheap, when i was out at bestbuy i spotted this in a $15 box display thing, and when i took it up for purchase it rang up $5

Polar Express was also marked down to 4.99 for GBA. Saw it at work last night, but I dont remember seeing any other games drop.

Hopefully they will have this as best buy, so i can use some bbb without having to spend any money since I must save the rest of my money till Black Friday.

[quote name='WAJedi']Polar Express was also marked down to 4.99 for GBA. Saw it at work last night, but I dont remember seeing any other games drop.[/QUOTE]

Polar Express is a left over from the big clearance a couple months back, I don't remember about Banjo though.

Found Banjo and Polar tonight, $5 each. Went ahead and nabbed one each, the last ones they had.

Also saw Finding Nemo for $10. I passed on it, but figured I'd mention it.

[quote name='brianmoy']I didn't even know they still made Banjo Kazooie games. If they have it on Xbox, I'll get it![/QUOTE]

It's on GBA (in case you're wondering, Microsoft didn't view the GBA as a competitor when they bought Rare, so they allowed Rare to continue making games for the GBA, and this and a racing title called Banjo Pilot were released).

bread's done
Back