Strell

CAGiversary!
Feedback
288 (100%)
30785_kunio_122_618lo.jpg

Oh.

fuck.

Yes.

you mean that game that was released as Downtown Nekketsu Monogatari (ダウンタウン熱血物語, Dauntaun Nekketsu Monogatari?, "Downtown Nekketsu Story" or "Downtown Hot-Blood Story") in Japan and as Street Gangs in the PAL region, is a video game for the Family Computer/Nintendo Entertainment System, originally released in 1989. It was one of the first console games published by North American subsidiary, American Technos.....

nope I missed it on the NES. To busy play Narc. But it looks intersting from the wiki page.

[quote name='homeland']
nope I missed it on the NES. [/QUOTE]

Oh fuck.

Oh fuck.

Shit. Are you on my system list? .... Do I have 500 points to spare?

You basically just said "Naw, I opened the treasure chest, and there were goldbars on the left side, and then a candy bar made out of sawdust on the right. Guess which one I took home?"

Note: The original wording of that was much, much dirtier.

Pretty much every good+ NES/SNES game have aged extremely well. River City Ransom especially. Although only Castle Crashers brought back the leveling up mechanics for the Beat-em Up Genre.

Very cautiously excited about this one. The last kuniokun game we were given this generation was Super Dodgeball Brawlers, in which Aksys games completely dropped the ball on. I still bought the game anyway because of my love for the art style and the dodgeball games.

There's a SNES Kunio beatemup that was Japan only. I loved that games back in the day. It didnt have the rpg aspects of RCR, but it was still good.

Looks like they are moving to 3D for this game. Consider me cautiously optimistic.

While I loved River City Ransom, and always wanted to play Crash & the Boys, I think this 3D stuff looks piss poor. Put me in the "cautiously optimistic" camp too.

this isn't a "kuniokun fighter." there's some fighting, as with almost any kunio game, but it's actually "Kunio Ultra Hot-Blooded! Big Athletic Meet."

it will probably be a lot like Nekketsu Koushin Kyoku: Soreyuke Dai Undoukai (Hot-Blooded Marching Anthem: Go Go! Big Athletic Meet) for the famicom. players compete and fight against each other in different sporting events like "Cross Country, Obstacle Course, Ball Pole and Fighting Tournament."

bread's done
Back