Barnes & Noble B&M sale (B2G!) YMMV

cybersalad

CAG Veteran
So I went into the 3rd Street Promenade Santa Monica B&N today and they had this pretty good sale--buy any 2 DVDs (including box sets) get 1 free. Also the DVDs are all %10 off, with an extra %10 off if you use your B&N Member card (which I have). Great deal IMHO. Sort of like having a local version of the DeepDiscountDVD sale---I bought 3 TV box sets that I had forgot to pick up at Deep Discount.

Anyway--I dunno if this is nationwide--but the sign said the sale is on until the 24th.

The B&N prices are so high...they are hardly a deal! Usually the buy 2 get one free sale puts them at about average prices. With the additional 20% it may be a deal though.

-joseph

not bad at all. i went to best buy to pick up one armed swordsman and the 36th chamber of shaolin for 17 each, but they were out of stock. so i was able to place and order for those two movies and king boxer for 33.90 shipped. awesome!

If your looking for something more mainstream like Scrubs or The Office the price is always the original MSRP. For example the first season of The Office is $29.99. Might even itself out though if you have 3 DVD's in mind and don't want to wait on shipping.

bread's done
Back