Barnes & Noble Blu Rays Premonition $3 Zohan & Pursuit $4 Paul Blart $5

Davestation

CAGiversary!
Feedback
5 (100%)
Found this at Slick Deals. The following are cheap Blu-Rays at Barnes and Noble. To get free shipping do the following:

1.) Add item(s) to cart

Premonition $2.99
The Pursuit of Happyness $3.99

You Don't Mess With the Zohan $3.99
Paul Blart Mall Cop $4.99

2.) Click here and than click "redeem offer"

3.) Proceed to Checkout

Coupon Code: P4A4N7P is a 30% off coupon that you can use for the order. The coupon is one time use. I paid with Paypal and still got free shipping so you do not have to pay with Visa. Hope this helps anyone out there that is interested!!

Thanks OP. Picked up Zohan also. I used my Mastercard and had no problem getting the Visa free shipping promo to attach.

I got Premonition, Zohan and Pursuit of Happiness for about $10. The coupon only worked on one of them, but no big deal. Cheap blu rays for mom.

Hmm, I already used the coupon for BttF, and am mostly insterested in Zohan and Happyness... don't think I care enough to try making a new account, really can't afford for movies I don't want much. Thanks though OP!

these movies suck IMO, i cant even justify paying $4 bucks for them

a good deal for those that are fans of the movies tho

Placed order for pursuit of happyness. Cancelled today by bn.com bc they couldn't fill it. That's annoying.

[quote name='derby70']Placed order for pursuit of happyness. Cancelled today by bn.com bc they couldn't fill it. That's annoying.[/QUOTE]Same here. It seems like the only place we can count on to fulfill orders this past weekend is Amazon.

[quote name='derby70']Placed order for pursuit of happyness. Cancelled today by bn.com bc they couldn't fill it. That's annoying.[/QUOTE]

I was reading this and laughing, than I heard my phone ding with a Push Message from my email. I checked and one was shipment confirmed for three of the movies, and another email cancelling Zohan. What fucktards....I saw that they are all still available so I order it again:bouncy:

They canceled my order for Premonition. It was still available so I just reordered. Hopefully this one doesn't get canceled.

[quote name='Blumpkin']Zohan is such an awesome comedy. If you don't have any clue as to world events, you might not get a lot of the humor.[/QUOTE]

really, world events? really?

They canceled the rest of my order. I am not happy about this. It looks like they just did not want to honor their prices because the items appear to be in stock. I sent them an email about this. Amazon appears to be the only one I can trust when purchasing online.

I re-ordered Zohan and they sent me a confirmation saying that my order is going to ship now. Have no idea what the fuck they are doing but I have yet to receive a refund for the original cancellation....Will wait and than just file a dispute with paypal if they do not refund....

[quote name='Davestation']I re-ordered Zohan and they sent me a confirmation saying that my order is going to ship now. Have no idea what the fuck they are doing but I have yet to receive a refund for the original cancellation....Will wait and than just file a dispute with paypal if they do not refund....[/QUOTE]

Bet they'll cancel again.

My order of all 4 movies was canceled, and I can't be bothered to reorder, fuck 'em

They canceled my first order then I re-did it with no discount and it went through. What a load of BS. Shipping confirmation sent today.

What's fucked up is they cancel a Blu, I reorder, get a notification that it's ready to ship, then they cancel that reorder along with the two other movies in the original order THEY NEVER TOUCHED.
Short story short, they cancelled one movie, teased me like the other two were gonna ship, I reorder a second time for the cancelled movie, then a day passes and they cancel everything. I swear, they're fucking trolls. I didn't even get the 30% discount on anything and I paid with Visa every time.

Did anyone else complain via email to customer service? They pretty much canceled orders because they didn't want to honor their prices. It's ridiculous.

i didnt get a cancellation. but then again, i ordered on saturday. although, i did get an email saying my order is schedule to ship?

bread's done
Back