Barnes & Noble to have buy 2, get 1 on Blu-Rays

TabascoKid

CAGiversary!
Feedback
5 (100%)
Had a girl at B&N tell me today that they are going to have a buy 2, get 1 free the week of April 6th. The deal probably won't be all that great, but it may work out to be decent on a few titles that never seem to be on sale.

TK

[quote name='psunami']I have a $25 gift card at B&N, might finally be time to use it. Thanks.[/quote]

Same. My aunt got me a giftcard for there. I'm not dumb enough to pay their prices on books. But I may actually get in on this.

Damn, a lot of places having Blu-ray deals, but it's always places that sell them at retail. We really need another Amazon B1G1...or a nice HD-DVD clearance.

Today, it looked like about $35 as a price point. Figure with your membership you'll get 10% off, putting two discs at $63 before tax. Comes out to about $21 before tax. Like I said, not a great deal, but if you find the right titles, it could work out fairly well.

TK

[quote name='cartman58']Same. My aunt got me a giftcard for there. I'm not dumb enough to pay their prices on books. But I may actually get in on this.[/quote]

But you're dumb enough to pay for their insanely overpriced movies?

Their books aren't that expensive, I buy from there all the time.

Shame that I could buy 3 movies regular price at Amazon and they'd cost less than this Buy 2, Get 1 deal (hmm... BTGO... do people use that acronym for this?).

Hmm. I would just use this deal for the Sony b2g1. Buy Two movies that qualify for the sony rebate. Get a free movie. Send in the rebate and get another free movie.

They've had this going for quite awhile at local ones...but this isn't much of a deal. As has been said, B&N is ridiculous in their movie/music pricing.

bread's done
Back