Bastion (Steam PC) giveaway from Fat-Lasagna.com

[quote name='Tlalox']I went to your site and it seems cool OP. Thanks for the heads up![/QUOTE]

Thanks.

60 total entries so far. Entering now makes you eligible for all of our future drawings as well. I figured a chance at free games would be more popular on CHEAPassgamer. :)

Drawing is May 20th (this Sunday). A new giveaway will be up on May 21st.

I quite like the simple design of the website. Though my one criticism would be the floating Youtube icon.

[quote name='Darklurkr23']seams like it's all steam. best of luck w/ the site thogh![/QUOTE]

For now. We are still working on bringing in PS3/360 reviewers. I own both systems but rarely play them. I am a PC gamer through and through. Once we get our PS3/360 divisions up and going we will have giveaways with those readers in mind as well.

Basically, we have 52 weeks to fill with giveaways. So, there will be 360/PS3 stuff eventually.

Technically, Gunman Clive (what we are giving away this week) could be an iOS or Android giveaway as well. We plan to give it away on GamersGate but it is one of the few games we have not pre-purchased yet. So, the winner of that game could have the choice of what platform they wanted it on. The rest of our games are already purchased.

[quote name='Aerc']I quite like the simple design of the website. Though my one criticism would be the floating Youtube icon.[/QUOTE]

Thanks. Yeah, I am not a fan of the floating icons either. While I did a lot of the base design I have a webmaster that does a lot of the stuff like that and keeps the website updated. That way I can simply focus on playing games and reviewing them.

While I am not personally a fan of the site, I did inform a writer friend of mine to apply there. Best of luck for anyone that enters / free bump =P

Great thread! Also my favorite view.
hb.jpg

lk.jpg

We now enter the final 10 hours. Entries must be completed by 10 PM tonight. We will notify all winners by e-mail, facebook or twitter. Whatever we have for you.

Our next giveaway will start Monday morning.

Little Question, do I have to do all 4 things to be in this contest or could I enter by just following you guys on twitter? =) (I know 4 things 4 entries but 1 thing = 1 entry? =D)
Would probably do all 4 to get in but I think it would be enough for me to follow your site by just doing one of this things hehe =P

Have to say the site is pretty neat though ^^

EDIT: NVM did it all ^^

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='Antarael Dulacre']Little Question, do I have to do all 4 things to be in this contest or could I enter by just following you guys on twitter? =) (I know 4 things 4 entries but 1 thing = 1 entry? =D)
Would probably do all 4 to get in but I think it would be enough for me to follow your site by just doing one of this things hehe =P

Have to say the site is pretty neat though ^^

EDIT: NVM did it all ^^[/QUOTE]

Yes, each one is an entry. Some people have only done 1-2 and that is fine. One of the advantages to entering all four ways though is that we will soon have giveaways for specific mediums. ie. only facebook, twitter etc... followers. Those giveaways will be in addition to our weekly giveaways that will generally be available to all.

Did all of the entries; I'm looking forward to seeing the results.

Good luck to everyone who entered, & good luck to the Fat-Lasagna crew!

- Delsus

The drawing is done and I am contacting winners right now. We did have one twitter entry that won and they will be notified tomorrow since I have forgotten the twitter password -- I don't usually run the twitter account. So, I have contacted the person in charge of the twitter account and told them to make contact with that winner.

Everyone else will be hearing from me shortly via e-mail or facebook. We will publish a winners list shortly. At least one CAG won. Once we confirm with them you all will know who they are.

Thanks for all of your entries/feedback and our new giveaway will be up in the morning. It will be Bastion (Steam).

[quote name='Pakhair']Did everything, On FB as Aaqib Pervaiz

On your site id as Pakhair also subscribed[/QUOTE]

I tried e-mailing you but apparently you did not get it: [Edit - Screencap PM'd]

Please e-mail me at [email protected] or contact me on here and I'll get you squared away. I also just sent you another e-mail. Perhaps your spam filter is eating them?

This is in response to your recent comment on our site.

Thanks!

Also, bump!

bread's done
Back