Batallion Wars $30 at Best Buy (YMMV)

yoshidude81

CAGiversary!
Pardon me if this is a repost, but I didn't see it around. I was at Best Buy, shopping for portable games for my trip to Europe (got F-Zero GP Legend for $10, yay!) and of course, had to look across other consoles. I noticed that Batallion Wars which had stubbornly stuck at $50, had dropped to $30. Now I find that it's not on Best Buy's site, and it's $50 elsewhere, so this might only be Best Buy in Mayfield Heights, Ohio.

Might be the time to finally get it if you've been holding out, and if it's the right price near you. Good luck!

I believe it's been that price for some time, though I don't recall for sure. But at least now I know who my competition at that store is ;)

Haha, I've been around for quite some time. I just tend to leech on this site rather than help, because, well, I rarely find deals. Maybe you're the one that's always been ridding my local stores of all their deals :p

And I don't think it's been $30 yet. I've been keeping a decent watch over that one, and this is the first new one I've seen for the price.

Who else misses the alt hover-over things?

It means Your Mileage May Vary, meaning that it might not apply to stores near you, it might just be that Best Buy in Mayfield.

i still don't have a gamerush damnit. if anyone could hook me up with an Eyetoy kinetic for $20 shipped you'd rock my world!

I don't understand the hate this game gets... I snatched it up for $20 after coupon back when Best Buy had it on sale for $30 in January or thereabouts. I had rented it before hand and it is certainly worth it. Sure, it's short and it would be nice if it had multiplayer, but that's the case with a large number of games.

Thanks for the notice! I've been wanting this game, but I'll wait until it hits $20 or lower. I'm just glad I'm on CAG now so I can go when BB goes clearance on this game. I'm still mad I missed the clearance on Geist!:bomb:

[quote name='Hoffgod']I'm still mad I missed the clearance on Geist!:bomb:[/QUOTE]

?? it's still available for $9.99 at BB (certain B&M), if I remembered correctly.

[kinda like metal arms: glitch in the system; it's still available cheap in-store at BB; but not on website]

bread's done
Back